BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
I mean. Cotton balls are cotton balls and cotton balls and as far as cotton balls go. These are cotton. And they are in fact balls. Cotton balls as far as cotton balls go. So cotton. Such ball. So cotton ball.
Anelsy V.
You can’t go wrong with cotton balls! They can be useful for so many thing such as art projects, makeup/nail polish remover, and even first aid kits. I got a 100 pack for super cheap at Rite Aid and would defiantly keep buying them there.
cortney a.
This product is great and has several uses for your every day needs the price is great because it is storebrand this is our usually by I would say that they are attractive and I would recommend to others
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I always use this for my toner so I love getting them. This brand is really soft and gentle on the skin. Sometimes I use it to take out my nail polish and it doesn’t leave behind cottons like others do
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
These cotton balls are great for makeup removing or applying skin toner. I keep a bag at all times. You can normally get them in a resealable bag and it’s about 2-3 dollars a bag that will last a couple months.
Stephanie M.
A must have in my home, I have multiple uses for it. I use to apply my toners, creams and remove makeup with it. I buy it Rite Aid and it never disappoints. Super soft and gentle. I recommend to all.
Jaime E.
They’re Cotton Balls and they work! Lol I usually wait until Rite Aid has them on sale but they are definitely a good buy for a store brand. I’ve had other store brands fall apart but there didn’t and are nice rolled together.
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
these cotton balls work great for removing nail polish and using toner on my face. i would definitely recommend these to everyone especially because they’re such a great product for a good price.
Carisa S.
They do the job. I use them when removing nail polish when cleaning my dogs ears pretty much for anything and everything I might need them for. The price is good as well for the amount you get
Betrayal o.
Imperial
They are cheap and efficient and can be used for tons of things like cleaning, makeup application and removal, hygiene, art and crafts, the sky is the limit and why pay for name brand cotton, they are all the same