BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Talia M.
I mean there's not much to say, there cotton balls. There gentle and good. I love how u get 100 for a cheap price. The packaging is fine the seal is nice and I don't rip the bag. I only use these they r rly good and cheap. I recommend them a lot.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
I mean. Cotton balls are cotton balls and cotton balls and as far as cotton balls go. These are cotton. And they are in fact balls. Cotton balls as far as cotton balls go. So cotton. Such ball. So cotton ball.
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
I use cotton balls everyday two times a day. These are my favorite,I couldn’t go without them. I only buy these. They don’t fall apart like other brands. They are very effective. I would definitely buy again.
Anelsy V.
You can’t go wrong with cotton balls! They can be useful for so many thing such as art projects, makeup/nail polish remover, and even first aid kits. I got a 100 pack for super cheap at Rite Aid and would defiantly keep buying them there.
cortney a.
This product is great and has several uses for your every day needs the price is great because it is storebrand this is our usually by I would say that they are attractive and I would recommend to others
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I always use this for my toner so I love getting them. This brand is really soft and gentle on the skin. Sometimes I use it to take out my nail polish and it doesn’t leave behind cottons like others do
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
These cotton balls are great for makeup removing or applying skin toner. I keep a bag at all times. You can normally get them in a resealable bag and it’s about 2-3 dollars a bag that will last a couple months.
Stephanie M.
A must have in my home, I have multiple uses for it. I use to apply my toners, creams and remove makeup with it. I buy it Rite Aid and it never disappoints. Super soft and gentle. I recommend to all.
Jaime E.
They’re Cotton Balls and they work! Lol I usually wait until Rite Aid has them on sale but they are definitely a good buy for a store brand. I’ve had other store brands fall apart but there didn’t and are nice rolled together.
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
these cotton balls work great for removing nail polish and using toner on my face. i would definitely recommend these to everyone especially because they’re such a great product for a good price.