BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Tiffiny J.
I didn't like this product because the cotton balls we're every thin and came apart easily. It was my first time using these. I got them at rite aid for a few dollars. And it didn't t meet my expectations. I wouldn't buy these again only because if the quality.
Adonis N.
Delano, CA
I love these cotton balls. I use them for makeup removal to remove nail polish. they are very good. Very inexpensive. They are gentle. They can be linty if using on fragile areas like eyes. It meets all expectations. Definitely Recommendable product.
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
Rite Aid has a lot of first aid and health care products, but if you’re looking for the same quality or better, for a more affordable price, I would go to another store.
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
I love these cotton balls. I use them for many different things in my household. They’re really good for makeup and nail polish removal, cleaning, craft projects and many more. These cottons balls are also a great value as they don’t fall apart when using them as other brands tend to do.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
You can never have enough cotton balls I always say! So I buy mine at rite aid because they are so inexpensive! I use them everyday for removing eye makeup, applying my toner, applying my micellar water or to remove my nail polish! It’s good to have them around
Rosa D.
I use cotton balls for my beauty routine. These are nice ones that are big and soft. They meet my cotton ball needs. I can’t complain about anything except the price. Unless you buy them on sale they are relatively expensive for just being cotton balls.
لميسة  .
queens
Skin care is a must for me. I usually use different serums and creams for which I use these cotton balls. I love how nice it works and how inexpensive it is. You can also use it for applying certain medical products or also for cleaning a wound. Love it!
Jessi H.
Bayonne
Good ol cotton balls. They work just fine absorb what they need to and don’t break apart unless you tear into them. Good value for a bunch of little balls of cotton.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Since RiteAid is very close to where I live, whenever I need to do my nails I run down the street to buy some nail polish remover and this cotton balls bag. One cotton ball does the trick to remove all old polish from my nails.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
For the extra swipe away for makeup remover these cotton balls are for you. Larger than the normal size, they definitely come in handy. They are priced well and I like how the packaging closes at the top. I would buy again.