BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Ga S.
Pittsburgh
I didn't think corton balls could be different but I was wrong. These last long. The absorb just enough. They good for removing nail polish, make up. Good for cleaning cuts. I love them
Rebecca F.
Astoria, NY
Typical cotton rounds. Always in the house! Affordable, and used all the time. I buy these every time I run out. Never use anything else! Like the fact that the bag is resealable.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Rite Aid brand is a good brand. Especially for these Big cotton balls! A basic necessity for my household. I like the bigger size over the the smaller, and I use them with make up remover daily. They are awesome with polish remover. Last but not least, a must for my first aid kit (everyone should have one of those in their home).
Ashley C.
Bronx, NY
Love these! Always a staple when using my toner or cleaning my face after the gym. Easy pick up at Rite Aid and they’re worth every penny- even though they’re already affordable!
RaeLynn M.
Pricey cotton balls is all they were. The only time it's worth buying at full price is when you don't have another option. They aren't terribly made, but I don't care for how some cotton balls leave behind fibers and these did some.
Andeilys E.
Affordable and they work really well. I’ve always used these and they last me a very long time. They’re also gentle on your nails. Gets the job done. Will continue to buy these.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls are in nice packaging. They are priced reasonably and are a good value. I did not see much of a difference with these cotton balls and the name brand cotton balls. I was able to use these in the same way, and these were a little more economical. I will definitely purchase again.
Tiffiny J.
I didn't like this product because the cotton balls we're every thin and came apart easily. It was my first time using these. I got them at rite aid for a few dollars. And it didn't t meet my expectations. I wouldn't buy these again only because if the quality.
Adonis N.
Delano, CA
I love these cotton balls. I use them for makeup removal to remove nail polish. they are very good. Very inexpensive. They are gentle. They can be linty if using on fragile areas like eyes. It meets all expectations. Definitely Recommendable product.
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
Rite Aid has a lot of first aid and health care products, but if you’re looking for the same quality or better, for a more affordable price, I would go to another store.