BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
A really good brand of cotton balls. They don’t fall apart too, too easily. They really allow me to get nail polish off easily!
Alyssa A.
Bastrop, LA
These are so good and not expensive at all especially when you get them when they have a good sell. I use them for everything.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
As far as cotton balls go, these are pretty good. Better than dollar general or places like tbat but nothimg to go crazy over
Alexandra C.
Quincy, IL
Love the big size of these! They’re soft and don’t break off when you dip them in cream or toner. Definitely recommend.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
I love how many the bag has. You can use them for various occasions. Price is affordable and product itself is great quality
Kayla E.
These are great cotton balls. They do not fall apart once you go to use them like others. The price is affordable as well.
Melissa S.
Charlottesville , VA
I use these mostly to take off my nail polish and they’re gentle but do not fall apart. I would recommend these to anyone.
Sue R.
Don't really know what to say about cotton balls, but they work great! I always buy them. My cats think thy are toys lol
Sydney B.
I like that a ton of cotton balls come in the package and they’re very reasonably priced. I’ve never run into any issues.
JuliAnn O.
Warminster, PA
Cotton balls are perfectly fine for everything I need them for. No need to buy a name brand when these work just as well.