BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Merry C.
Feasterville Trevose
Just as good as name brand product. Sightly lower price for the same item. I've used them more than once. Consistent product that I'll buy again.
Taty S.
Newark, NJ
These cotton ball are good I use them to take out my make up they soak up the liquid I put on it. It don’t fall apart like other cotton balls do.
Lindsey O.
Cleveland
Does what's intended, could be lower priced though it's considered generic, still could be cheaper. But it does what a cottotball should I guess
ari r.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Just as good as any other brand. I mostly tear them into smaller pieces to remove nail polish or apply witch hazel to my face. They did the job!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love these cotton balls. I use these to apply my toner before I go to sleep at night. They are great quality and they really help remove dirt.
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
Great product great value and quantity love Rite aid brand's would definitely recommend just as good as the other brand's and get a better value.
E E.
These were great cotton balls. I'm not really sure what to say about them other than they met my expectations and I was not disappointed.
Renae W.
Redwood City
These are the best for doing your nails. With the Renewal polish remover you can’t miss! They don’t leave all those fuzzy hairs behind either!
Genesis M.
Love these to remove nail polish or put some toner on my face. You can basically use these cotton balls for crafts and much more . I love these
Summer P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Your basic cotton balls, I use them to apply toner after cleansing my skin and they do the job great! Great price for the quantity too.