RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls

by Rite Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls!
How would you rate this product?
Bordentown, NJ
I don't need anything fancy, but I do need something that's cheap and works good, and these RiteAid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 count, do the trick. They take forever to run out of, which I like, RiteAid is everywhere where I live so it's easily accessible, and they never break on me and always do their intended job. They're a great product tbh.
I use the cotton balls for nail polish. Love to do my own nails. Once a week. 1 cotton ball goes a long way. But I always grab 2 in case. It’s perfect. I save enough [user:riteaid] & at home. [product:riteaid-rite-aid-renewal-cotton-balls,-triple-size,-100-cotton-balls]
San Mateo
These are great. You can use these for a lot of things. Plus this is at a great price. I use this to get nail polish off and sometimes doe my face makeup as well. There is nothing I would change about this product.  Definitely would recommend to others
Philadelphia, PA
I use Rite aid cotton balls to take off my makeup, or just to clean my face with toner or micellar water. They are gentle for the most part. I think this product is fine just the way it is. This product it good for the price, and don't need any improvement.
Spring valley, CA
These are great for any use. I like them because they don’t fall apart when saturated in liquid. I use the jumbo cotton balls for putting on my toner for full coverage of the face. The cotton don’t stick to my face nor do I have shreds of cotton left on my skin.
Brooklyn, NY
RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls uploaded by Nini M.
I shopped this in Riteaid, the price is a little bit higher that it normally is, but it’s near my place, it’s good,100% cotton balls which is the most important🌸 anti allergic and super soft,but small in size [product:riteaid-rite-aid-renewal-cotton-balls,-triple-size,-100-cotton-balls] #cottonballs
Reedley, CA
This is the current brand of cotton balls I use. I use them to apply my toner after washing my face. They hold up very well and absorb like a dream. Cotton balls are expensive, but this brand is a little bit cheaper of an alternative to other brands.
My make-up remover/micellar waters best friend! So easy and convenient, no messes, easy disposal. Soaks in product and holds it until I use it, very gentle feeling too. I already plan on sticking to this brand for all my makeup removal and mishaps!
Tacoma, WA
I love using cotton swabs they’re great they help with removing make up and also help with toning your face it’s definitely something that I love to use it’s very gentle on the face not harsh at all I would definitely recommend these cotton swabs
Washington, DC
I’m not one to be picky with cotton balls, rounds, etc. these are great because they’re affordable and I only use about 1 a day so they’re very long lasting and gentle. I use cotton balls when applying toner during my skincare routine

Looking for your answer?