Skin CareFacial SkincareCotton Swabs, Pads, & BallsRite Aid
RiteAid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls

RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls!
How would you rate this product?
Nini M.
Brooklyn, NY
RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls uploaded by Nini M.
I shopped this in Riteaid, the price is a little bit higher that it normally is, but it’s near my place, it’s good,100% cotton balls which is the most important🌸 anti allergic and super soft,but small in size [product:riteaid-rite-aid-renewal-cotton-balls,-triple-size,-100-cotton-balls] #cottonballs
Nickie O.
Litchfield, ME
Rite aid cotton balls do the trick. I use them with nail polish remover to remove nail polish on fingernails and toenails.They are absorbent and soft. They are effective in getting the job done as always.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy to apply facial toner or to use to remove eye makeup. They are a nice size and really feel like cotton not synthetic fiber like some cotton balls. These are a good value and it appears that I buy these often (based on packaging found in my house).
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These cotton balls from Rite Aid are very good to use to remove eye makeup or taking off nail polish. I like the larger size ones. The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Sandra P.
West New York, NJ
These RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls are a great multi purpose cotton balls at a really good price. I use them for everything, from working on my manicure/pedicure to remove my cleansing balm and eye makeup. These cotton balls are pretty dense and soft and have and overall great quality/price ratio
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love that brand. It's very soft cotton to use multipurpose. Great quality and good Price.I recommend everyone to buy this cotton. RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls
Katie B.
Arlington, WA
These are exactly what they say they are haha. They work just as good as any other brand and they are less expensive
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
This product is a good value for cotton balls. It gets the job done and cost less than some name brand ones. The packaging is no frills but it's the product that counts. It meets my expectations and I would purchase again and would recommend it to anyone.
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
I really like using these cotton balls from rite aid. I use them to take off my eye makeup and also to remove my nail polish. They are pretty effective. And they are very soft to use on the skin. I buy these all the time because they are affordable.
heidi V.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These are ok , I use them to remove my nail polish . I mean for the price they are decent but I wouldn't recommend them or anything .

Looking for your answer?