BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Shayna L.
These balls are very small. More like half a ball. If you’re going to use them to construct Santa’s beard on construction paper with your 5 year, these are for you. Santa doesn’t mind small balls. If you’re going to use these half sized balls to apply solution to your face, I would keep on shopping. Find some bigger sized balls. Since these balls were cleaned and packaged nicely, I am giving them some extra stars.
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
As a nail polish junkie, I’m constantly going through these. They are pretty affordable, but I haven’t really run into the issue of an “overpriced” cotton ball. I prefer these over cotton rounds to remove my nail polish. I wouldn’t say they are jumbo size. I’ll probably purchase again.
Marissa N.
Morganfield
One day I was in a rush and really needing cotton balls but didn’t wanna go all the way to Walmart, so I just stopped in real fast at the local rite aide. I automatically assumed the cotton balls were going to be generic and cheap, but I was wrong. They have nice quality and extremely affordable as well! I would absolutely recommend.
Annamarie C.
Hamburg
Not bad I love using cotton balls for when I paint my toe nails and want to use them to help take the polish off !! I feel like that’s the only thing cotton balls are good for , well besides an ear ache . Would I buy again? Ofcourse why not ?! Up & Up Jumbo Cotton Balls 100-pk.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Cotton balls are always needed! Whether it’s to take off makeup, apply medicine or toners! I always need to have a bag of them in my bathroom and the rite aid brand cotton balls are always on a deal! Just gotta make sure they don’t sell out!
Amanda D.
Twin City
I mean, their cotton balls. I'm not sure what more I can say to review these. They are just as promised. They are a little bit smaller than I thought they would be but they're perfect for the household needs that I use them for.
Maria G.
Yucaipa, CA
These cotton balls are a great price for your money. Great for removing nail polish for cleaning any wounds and whatever else you can think to use them for. I dont find needing to use them on a daily basis so they last months for me. I like that I can zip them to protect them from any dust or set them in a little glass/plastic container both work great.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
RiteAid Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls, Triple Size, 100 cotton balls .love this cotton balls I use them with baby oil to take make up off or u can used them with rubbing alcohol to clean a cut.
Brianna B.
Buffalo Ny
I use these for so many things. They are very handy. The packages is very easy to open and has many uses. I use them to remove nail polish, make up. To apply make up. The always come in handy.
Carly B.
Clackamas
These cotton are great. There isn’t anything special about these but also nothing bad about these. They are inexpensive so I will always choose store brand over name brand with something like this.