BY RITE AID

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this to separate my fiancé’s meds it was great but after a couple weeks the lids kept popping off, I’d replace them but It was a pain! Had it not been for that I’d give it 5 stars ⭐️ because it held even his larger pills along with his others for the day!
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
This is pretty helpful if you are forgetful like I am and you have too many pills to take daily. I am constantly forgetting to take them before I leave home and usually dont realize until its too late. This allows me to carry my pills with me and stay organized
Maria G.
Yucaipa, CA
A standard pill planner, bought this when I was trying to take my daily vitamins actually, and it worked. I use it on a daily basis set it by my kitchen counter and take them beforeI leave the house each day. Rite aid has great products that are comparable to the name brands at their store. There's sales all over the store just take your time to compare.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
My boyfriend uses this pill organizer for his morning and nightly medications. It is easy to use and great for traveling. The AM and PM font is large so it would be great for the elderly too. I would give this a try if you are looking for a med organizer.
Hannah E.
San Diego
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes!!! I take so many pills so I can never find one large enough to keep all of them together. It’s so annoying carrying around multiple pull bottles all day long. This is my favorite pill case! And I never miss a dose with my days of the week!
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
I think it’s perfect to keep your pills to remember to drink them.. it’s very helpful there could be a pill that you need to drink in the pm and what if you confuse it with the am pill and there both different pills.. so it will be way better
Mackenzie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Rite aid is amazing and always has amazing deals especially when you get their rewards card! But I bought this pill organizer so I would remember to take my medicine, it was cheap and is really such a life saver!
Gracee🍍 R.
San Diego
I use this product for all of my vitamins every day. I believe it does help me remember to take my vitamins and it makes it so easy to stay organized. I’ll set it up right after I’m done meal prepping.
Marelli P.
Cockeysville, MD
I lile them, they were my first ones tp buy but i have fpund better ones. Its good there is nothing wrong with them i just found a better fit for me. More discreet then these.
Emily E.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty standard pill box. I take a pill two times a day.
The box is helpful for when I have forgotten if I’ve taken my pills.
It’s a bit difficult to open sometimes when I have my nails long.
I’d prefer something glass over plastic.