Rite Aid Toothache Pain Relief, 0.33 oz

by Rite Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rite Aid Toothache Pain Relief, 0.33 oz!
How would you rate this product?
philadelphia
I had to run to get this at rite aid one day because my husband was in pain, worked wonders i say. He was quiet for the rest of night
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product and inexpensive. Does the same thing as Orajel, and like the completion wears off quickly. You can’t have everything!
New York
This stuff is just like the original counter part.it works fast however, doesn't last quiet as long. I live using this in a pinch.
Adelphi, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband used this he says it works stops pain right after its applied ! It works & my husband dont try anything else but doesn
Somerset, NJ
Very good immediate action recommended very affordable long lasting. Works wonders it does not compare to any other alternative
2724 n Bristol st apt#G3 Santa ana C.A
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me ayuda a aliviar el dolor me encanta usar porque me calma mis Dolores y aliviar los eso es molestia o ese dolor lo recomiendo
This is a good product for when you have a toothache it definitely helps with the pain plus it gives you a trip to the dentist
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
[product:rite-aid-toothache-pain-relief,-0.33-oz] I been using this product for 10 years now it works good to be off brand.
This helped me when i would get in pain and it would numb it rite away and at night when i couldnt sleep this would help.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does not work well at all, I wanted to try a drugstore brand oragel and this was just a waste of money to be honest

Looking for your answer?