Rite Aid Toothache Pain Relief, 0.33 oz

by Rite Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rite Aid Toothache Pain Relief, 0.33 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works really well and is much less expensive than the competing brands so it’s good
Akron, OH
I use this when I have a major toothache it takes away the pain fast and keeps it away
Somerset, NJ
Good to help with the pain, it help a little but it’s good until you go to the dentist
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sometimes my teeth are pretty sensitive and achy but this stuff makes my teeth feel renewed and better. My teeth feel silky smooth and bright and my breath is minty and refreshed. Totally recommend this product as it is great for all teeth types!!
Bethaunsen
1,561 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!
🇮🇳
Its a nice product and it is very effective for my teeth.i have pain in my teeth then doctor reffers me to buy this oral pain relief tooth past and it is amazing.
CHENNAI
I had the worst toothache Colgate senstive but not relief so I decided to try this product. Within seconds of applying it to my tooth I began getting relief. It didn't take 100%
Dimapur
This toothpaste is good for the cavity and swelling it doesn't met me that expectations because it give relief only for some hours i often use it for my entire family about the price its okay..since other toothpaste are very costly yes i would like to get it for me and my family.
Bethlehem , PA
This product numbs my tooth for a while which relieves the pain, but it only lasts a few minutes and as soon as the anesthesia wears off the pain comes right back. I would recommend buying another brand because this one is not too good
Kokrajhar
I find it really useful when in needs.It gives instant rrlief.It stands out better than other in the same field.The expectstion is too good.Ya the price is according to the expectations

Looking for your answer?