Rite Aid Toothache Pain Relief, 0.33 oz

by Rite Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rite Aid Toothache Pain Relief, 0.33 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Arvin , CA
I love rite aide and it is so great and you won’t regret going if you have a rite aide card best discount ever and you will definitely love it
North America
It helped me out when I had a toothache and wasn't able to go to my Dentist right away ! But it got me through that time till my appt. Day !
Perkins, GA
[product:rite-aid-] [product:rite-aid-]Toothache Pain Relief, 0.33 oz [product:rite-aid-]Sinus Congestion & Pain - DayTime & NightTime 24 ea
Madison, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sometimes will keep a toothache for a while and I bought this. It helped so much. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't used it.
fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for temporary tooth ache. Keeps you out of pain until you reach your appointment! A definite product for people with sensitive teeth.
Marlinton
It works better than orajel in my opinion. Had a tooth break so bad that nerves were exposed and this product help make the pain bearable
Bronx, NY
It takes a long time for the medicine to kick in. Once it finally kicks in you feel relieved for a little bit, but it doesn't last long.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works okay not as strong as I would have hoped but it's okay I wouldn't recommend if you want a strong pain relief for your tooth pain
I suffer from tooth pain all the time. And so far this is the only product that has worked for me. It last for hours without faded off
Ashtabula, OH
This product isn't really relieved a pain but there really isn't anything out there that does it pretty much just makes your mouth numb

Looking for your answer?