BY RITE AID

Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
So currently all my 4 wisdom teeth are growing and I cannot get them pulled out as they haven't broke through the gums yet. And because I do not have alot of room in my mouth my teeth are getting pushed forward, causing so much annoying pain. Usually I can take pain but it was just miserable since my entire mouth hurts, so my dad bought the oral pain reliever for me and it works so great. It numbs the mouth instantly, however it doesn't last as long as I would like but it's still nice as I don't feel the pressure as much as I do without it. Definitely recommend for people who just want to relieve a tooth ache.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
This does the trick, just like oragel. I just severely dislike having to use any of these products, but it’s better than the discomfort of a discomfort of a toothache. It’s reasonably priced and does what it’s intended to do. I would buy again.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had bad tooth pain and needed something. The Rite Aid brand is just as good as Orajel and Anbesol. I recommend and will purchase again. The Rite Aid brand is less expensive and just as excellent quality.
Karin H.
['Ventura', ''], CA
A little messy and tastes weird, but better than suffering. I used this after oral surgery and it helped with the pain and sensitivity. I didn’t enjoy the consistency though.
QUEEN O.
Jonesboro
This worked Amazing it took away the pain in my wisdom tooth in seconds it’s comparable to Orajel the price was crazy expensive tho but took the pain away and did it’s job
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Rite Aid has a lot of first aid and health care products, but if you’re looking for the same quality or better, for a more affordable price, I would go to another store.
Ivonne G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The other night I couldn't fall asleep because of how much pain I was because of a wisdom tooth . My fiancé went to the store and brought me this and it saved me ! Let me go to sleep in peace .
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
My boyfriend had a really bad toothache and we bought this generic. It was almost $3 cheaper and it made him stop being a baby pretty quick 😜 all of the active ingredients were the same.
Sheri D.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had a severe toothache for weeks & th Is product helped immensely. Fast relief & lasts for a bit too. I don't remember the taste but try not to swallow any of it lol
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The rite aid brand gets underrated a lot. It to me is worth using. This cream form of pain relief works amazing and right upon impact and lasts a long time.