BY RITE AID

NoneFeatures:Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion 3 ozCustomer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.Specifications StyleUnknownMPN1BrandRite... see more...

Cynthia Dawn S.
Breeding , KY
I’ve learned to be really picky with sunscreen. I have used this. The main thing I don’t like is how it’s hard to put on the skin. And how sticky it is when it’s on the skin. It’s definitely better than nothing. But I don’t like the way it feels. I don’t know how, but it would be nice if they made the formula a little different. Hope this helps.
Kriscee G.
Philadelphia
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner This definitely keeps my hair from falling out. I’ve tried many different shampoos and conditioner combinations for several weeks this by far has been the only one to aid and protect in growth. Not pricy, easy to find coupons for. They also have great sales for them!
Carly B.
Clackamas
It’s a nice thick lotion which is what my kiddos need. It protected them from the sun which is what it’s supposed to do. It didn’t dry out their skin but when it accidentally got in their eyes it didn’t feel too good. So keep it away from eyes. When the sun comes out again we will stock up for the summer
Kristin A.
Hanford
Bought this for my husband who burns easily. It worked fairly well i felt like i had to keep reapplying the lotion though. I do realize, that sunscreen is to help prevent sun burn but it shouldn't need to keep being reapplied in the course of 1 hour. But, i will give it another try this coming summer and see how it goes.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I always need to wear sunscreen because I’m super pale, and pasty af. So this is actually pretty decent sunscreen, I always reapply sunscreen no matter what so it’s a given for me.
Alma S.
utica
It's very nice for skin. Very gentle . It has very pleasant smell. I bought it at rite aid . It meet all my expectations and it's packaged really nicely . I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it to anyone. It's worth your money .
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
This sunscreen is okay. I haven't used it a lot but it works decent. It's not my cup of tea in the sunscreen area for the feel and things. But it is cheap and i will buy it to go to the pool with the kids if im low on cash.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This sunscreen protects well, I also would say it's work just as good as name brands. But it was a little sticky residue after u reapply. Also, a little greasy also. It this us a good choice if you don't want to spend much
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
The lotion was on sale so I bought it but it was very sticky in my skin and didn’t feel like it rubbed all the way in. I was disappointed because the smell was a little harsh and didn’t feel like it got its job done.
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
This is an everyday sunscreen I use. I get it because it's gentle for my acne prone skin. I buy it at Rite Aid. I have used this for a while and the store brands are usually always cheaper. I would repurchase it.