BY RITE AID

Caroline V.
Atco
My 🐕 dog had had minor scrapes on him from the street. He was fine just some scratches then needed tending to. My brother went right over to Rite Aid & this is one of the products he had bought. They worked wonderful! I think they were so comfy my dog left them on I was surprised. After about an hour he's scratches were totally fine. I love Rite Aid products. I think they work as well as brand. Don't worry my dog is alive & well to tell his story of minor bumps & scrapes! Lol 🐶
Alexa A.
Always very helpful at work. I'm a lifeguard, also certified in first aid and CPR. My swim club bought these to keep in the office for first aid and other tasks, it definitely met our expectations and we were very satisfied. Highly recommend.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Better quality than the 99 cent store. They worked great when I had an open wound. Slight difference in the material in comparison to the brand name. I would purchase these again if needed to choose they are economic.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these from rite aid to put into my first aid kit. They seem like great quality. I haven’t had a situation where I’ve needed to use them just yet. I don’t quite remember the price but I remember it was fair.
Aimee R.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
What can I say Dollar Tree Dollar Tree Dollar Tree these things you can find at the Dollar Tree when you go to CVS they will be a lot more I love CVS but CVS has some great deals you have to just beyond the hunt
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
These are perfect to use! More affordable than the brand name and just as effective. First time buying them and will purchase again. Very satisfied with the product . Rite Aid Sterile Pads, All One Size, 25 ct
Diana l.
My son got burned and this pack came in handy.. they have such really great options and even bigger amounts. Even since it a rite aid brand it always comes at such a great and convenient price .
Chrystal G.
pittsburgh
I had the sesamoid bone cut out of my foot. My incision was a decent size. I had to keep it covered for four weeks. I used these pads. They shredded at the edges very easily. Not a huge fan.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We always keep sterile pads in are cabinets & are car first aid kit. They are thick ply so you can break them down and double the amount you need. They are soft on injured skin. I also use these to clean my glasses with. I will repurchase these in the future. I recommend these sterile pads.
Kelly C.
Chapmanville
These always come in handy when you have a wound,boil,or some kind surgery.I have used the 4x4 countless of times for oral construction surgeries and for wound care