BY RITE AID

NoneCustomer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.Specifications StyleUnknownMPN1BrandRite AidUPC011822325998Size... see more...

Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This spray bottle spray is very heavily and feels wet after application. Once it dries it feels sticky on your skin. The sunscreen SPF works just fine and you will not get a sunburn, but you will feel uncomfortable. It comes at a cheap price compared to other brands. I would not recommend this or buy it again. I would rather pay the extra 3 dollars for comfort.
Carly B.
Clackamas
I typically use spf 15 but I get this for my husband. It’s great because it’s not sticky and the smell is pretty mild. It dries very quickly so spray it in small sections and rub in before moving on. You’ll need a little extra exfoliating in the shower to get it off but I won’t come off when you don’t want it to.
Jocelyn H.
I love spray sunscreens, especially for my kids. The Rite Aid Sport sprayed on very evenly and was perfect for peace of mind- It worked excellently and no one burned at the beach :) This product is significantly less expensive than brand name sunscreens and performs just as well! I highly recommend this product!
Alex C.
bellmore
I use this heavy during the summertime. Very important item we use on a everyday basis in my family. It smells good unlike bug spray. This does not irritate your skin or cause breakouts before doing a big spray I would spray a small amount somewhere around your leg just to see if you have a reaction
Destiny G.
New York
I love this suncreen the way it sprays it gets the whole body with less work , the way it smells some suncreens smell terrible but this one the smell is not that bad , and the way it feels sometimes u get sticky suncreen that sand sticks easily and it doesnt dey but this drys quickly
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
I use a lot and I mean a lot of sunscreen! I have tattoos and protecting them from the sun takes great coverage and this product does not disappoint. It works just as good as other expensive name brands. Great easy to use spray can, even coverage, stays even in water and an excellent price.
Julia M.
Anchorage
This sunscreen is pretty good. Its around the normal prices for sunscreen not much cheaper than the other brands. Id rate this product id give it a four because it does its job. At the same time its pretty oily and it sprays kind of funny but its a good product.
Justine D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Sun screen is very important to refrain from age spots. This is quick and easy to use just spray on skin and you're all done. No time is wasted having to rub in the product waiting for your skin to absorb it. Quick spray and you're all set to take on the sun!
Caitlyn E.
Smithsburg , MD
This sunscreen is okay. It is kinda greasy and doesn’t completely soak into the skin. It does help protect skin but not strongly, considering that it is only spf 30. I bought it at rite aid and I don’t think I would buy it again unless it was an emergency.
Jessica F.
Springdale, PA
I have sensitive skin and easily get heat rash in the summer. This sunscreen appeared to make my heat rash worse. I imagine if you do not have sensitive skin, this would work for you. Otherwise maybe stick to a brand you know works for you.