Rite Aid Sport Sunscreen Spf 30 6 Oz.

by Rite Aid

NoneCustomer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.Specifications StyleUnknownMPN1BrandRite AidUPC011822325998Size...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rite Aid Sport Sunscreen Spf 30 6 Oz.!
This spray bottle spray is very heavily and feels wet after application. Once it dries it feels sticky on your skin. The sunscreen SPF works just fine and you will not get a sunburn, but you will feel uncomfortable. It comes at a cheap price compared to other brands. I would not recommend this or buy it again. I would rather pay the extra 3 dollars for comfort.
Sunnyside, WA
I have really sensitive skin and so this one breaks me out not to bad but it does make my skin peel really easy it is cheap which is a good thing but I recommend for people with not so sensitive skin because it does work!
Suffield
It kept me and my family safe from the sun. I would definitely recommend to other people. The packaging is very clear and I knew what it was instantly. It was very good value for the price. It wasn't sticky or oily at all. They might want to change the fragrance it was a little strong.
birmingham , AL
I wouldn’t say that this is just a great product but it isn’t bad neither. It’s like semi coverage which isn’t good in some cases where people have very sensitive skin when it comes to the sun. Also it leaves you way too oily, in my opinion that just makes the sun burning your skin even easier.
Stone Ridge, NY
I have to use sunscreen no matter how hot the sun is, and the sport kind is great in the summer! You don’t have to reapply every time you sweat, which makes it very convenient! I can get this product at any local store! My only wish is that it came in bigger sizes!
New Jersey
I really love this sunblock. I make sure I stack up as soon as it’s availanke before the summer starts. One can never have enough protection from the UV rays. Love the packaging & it’s not harsh on my skin.  I would recommend this product hands down.
Rutherfordton, NC
Works great for a drug store sunscreen. Also is a great price points! It works great and seems to last long. It blended in with my skin well and I would definitely repurchase and recommend to a friend!
Eastman, GA
I had very bad sunburn last year in the summer and my coworker bought me this. Its a life saver!! Smooths skin and does the job! My coworker bought it at wal mart. I still have some so i would definitely buy some when i run out
Tracy, CA
Este protector solar tiene un limite de 30 mins y Es ideal para Los deportistas,yo lo compro para mi Hijo que juega soccer asi lo Proterozoic de Los rayos solares mientras practica su deporte favorito Es economico y no Es tan grasoso.
Clio, MI
Works just as good as any name brand like coppertone or Hawaiian tropic. Non irritation, not sticky and sprays easily. Gets the job done as long as you pay attention to the intended reapplication like any other sunscreen!

Looking for your answer?