BY RITE AID

Melissa M.
Wise
Overall this product works well just like name brand have no complaints so far only reason didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't think it kicked in quick enough but it did work once it kicked in so no complaints there would definitely buy again not bad for price
RaeLynn M.
Work okay. I deal with chronic sinusitis and usually most things otc won't help with my sinus issues. But when there's no other options available, I do purchase and it is a bit pricey being Rite Aid but if you keep up with your loyalty card you can usually get it at a discount which makes it all the more worth purchasing
Jen E.
Pembroke, MA
I have seasonal allergies - both in the Spring and Fall. This medication helps me feel better somewhat, but - for me - it is not the best medication for what I need. However, it may help you so for the value I would suggest that you try it.
Bri C.
Most cold and flu drugs attack symptoms, not the specific viruses that cause the illnesses. They aren't a cure, but they can make you feel better or shorten your illness.
Erma A.
Sacramento , CA
Works good I have sinus congestion with a cold that I had and these did the job they let me get through day and sleep good at night inexperience works great recommend
Anika H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an Ride Aid brand and it is good. But not worth it, it takes a lot of pills for you illness to go away. But overall it’s fine & effective. It does the work. I would buy it again if I had too.
Nickie O.
Litchfield
I almost always buy rite aid brand cold medicine. This does the trick and lets me get through my day as normal even when I’m not feeling well. Being a mom and a child care provider, I don’t have time to be sick!
Dana M.
Laurel Hill
Very good product! Make sure you purchase the Rite Aide brand. This medication has instant relief and was effective quickly. Would recommend this product to others.
Geneva A.
I tried these. They didn't work for me, but for my fiancée they did. He slept like a baby on the night time ones. They just did nothing for me at all. Had to buy Nyquil and Mucinex.
Sinikka L.
Helped me with my cold. Cheaper than the brand names and work just as well. Tablet form makes it convenient to use and share among the family members.