BY RITE AID

Rissa L.
Yucca Valley
My entire home was congested and this spray works amazing for on the go stuffy nose relief, I was able to breathe comfortably within the first ten minutes of using the spray. Didn’t burn at all or make your eyes water safe for kids as well. I’d definitely recommend using this brand above others I’ve tried because it works and isn’t costly.
Brittany B.
I do not like any kind of nasal spray so it dosent matter whether it comes from Rite Aid or anywhere else. I was prescribed nasal spray for mucus in the sinuses and i got the Rite Aid brand and this stuff was very uncomfortable in the nose and lasted that way for awhile. It made my nose even more stuffy then it was.
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
My sister really has bad reaction to pollen in the summer. So her go to is saline. It clears her nose out from all of the pollen. She complains about it and then go uses her saline drops and after that shes back to her normal self.
Vivian M.
This product really does help clear your nose when you cannot breathe. It’s a must have in my house hold. We actually purchased it from the 99 cents store and we’re really happy with this. It helps when your nose is stuffy.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
So great for my babies them have their nose so bad with bugger is great helps alot i bought it rite store or pharmacy when i need it
Yes it met my expectations of course
Yes woyld keep getting more when my kids need themm
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
My husband uses this for his allergies and loves it, it is affordable and works well. My only concern about the product is that it doesn’t like very long! I bought it at rite aid it’s there brand of nasal spray!
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I have pretty bad allergies so I was searching for a cheap nose spray to clear out my nasal passages. I picked this up on my way out one day. It’s price is pretty good being that it was purchased at Rite Aid ( they usually are higher on things). I hated the fact that it ran down my throat!! It made me gag so bad I almost puked. I definitely recommend getting a saline mist for sure.
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this a couple times and it works good. Cheaper than the brand name type and it’s very effective which is good. I definitely would recommend This is you want to save some money
Geri Liz L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was prescribed this spray by my doctor and it did help. I use it as needed it when I’m congested. It helps clear my nose temporarily so I can at least breath for a few hours.
Gilberto L.
It's nasal spray. I mean there's not much to it. It does it's job just fine and I prefer over claritin clear or some other sprays cause it's cheaper and does same thing.