BY RITE AID #7 in Allergy & Sinus

Rissa L.
Yucca Valley
My entire home was congested and this spray works amazing for on the go stuffy nose relief, I was able to breathe comfortably within the first ten minutes of using the spray. Didn’t burn at all or make your eyes water safe for kids as well. I’d definitely recommend using this brand above others I’ve tried because it works and isn’t costly.
Brittany B.
I do not like any kind of nasal spray so it dosent matter whether it comes from Rite Aid or anywhere else. I was prescribed nasal spray for mucus in the sinuses and i got the Rite Aid brand and this stuff was very uncomfortable in the nose and lasted that way for awhile. It made my nose even more stuffy then it was.
Joanne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent for kids. Not so good for adults with real sinus pressure and clogging. My go to for that is Afrin but not regularly as It can be addicting. Always be careful with oxymetazoline based nasal sprays as too frequent usage can burn holes in the nasal passages and eventually make it so you can't breathe with out nasal spray and could result in surgery.
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good alternative if your congested and don't want to have chemicals going up your nose. It's also positive because you won't ever be dependent on the saline solution as some people have had those issues with certain medicated sprays in the past. This brand works just as well as the trade name counterpart.
Andrèa S.
I don't like anything making my nose feel stuffy.  Saline does wonders.  The directions say to not stick the top portion of the container in your nostril. Hahah. I had to go buy the same product on the same day because of not reading the directions. Rite Aid has such an awesome pharmacy
hanna y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this when I go flying, because the air is so dry and recirculated in the plane. Since it keeps the inside of my nostrils moist, it's less likely that I'll get a sinus infection. I also use it when I feel a cold coming on and it helps fight congestion
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
My sister really has bad reaction to pollen in the summer. So her go to is saline. It clears her nose out from all of the pollen. She complains about it and then go uses her saline drops and after that shes back to her normal self.
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
This saline spray is really nice when we’re congested and sick. The most is fine and not too strong. It gently costs your sinuses and helps to loosen everything up. It’s one of my go to products when I have a cold. Rite Aid Saline Nasal Spray 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
Nicole V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
This really helps me out during my allergy times. Helps keep my noise moist and clean. This also really helps in the winter when my office has that forced hot air. I use it daily and haven’t really had any nose bleeds since starting this product.
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another one of my husbands and my best friends when we were sick this past winter. I never liked the idea is squirting saline up my nose, but between the choice of having the weird feeling or a super stuffy nose, I’ll take the weird feeling lol