Rite Aid Saline Nasal Spray 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)

by Rite Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rite Aid Saline Nasal Spray 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)!
How would you rate this product?
angel G.
Nevada
Has cleared my nose of mucus and sinuses. Would recommend for the times your nose doesn't feel up to par.
Katie B.
Arlington, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this nasal spray for review. I mean, it's a saline nose spray so...yeah. you get exactly what it says and it works. I use it on my kids when they are sick.
tabitha B.
Scranton, PA
Cold season, is all the time for me. I constantly have a running nose and nothing helps. I found this product and it completely helps my running noses and I don't feel gross after using it. I recommend this to anyone who also struggles with colds.
Bre K.
 Great product, does the job! Would recommend especially in the summer or winter when you tend to have a dryer nose.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
This is just water with salt. I feel like it is stupid to buy when you can make it yourself to clean your nose. The squeezing spray is definitely more convienenet and easier to squirt into nose. It is also kinda cheap so not bad.
Amanda A.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this for years, it works great, better than any other spray I've found and it has twice the amount of any other brand per bottle, but the new bottle and pump design are awful; delivering a much smaller amount in a very nit-picky way. Same box, same picture, but a different bottle and pump mechanism. They also made it where the neck won't unscrew so if the pump stops working, which happens often enough where it's an issue, you can't interchange it with one from another bottle that does.
Millena B.
leeds
I don’t have hay fever but my mum does. This does definitely meets the expectations. It instantly works for my mum and the product is affordable :)
Joselyn M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
En esta foto pueden ver es super beno por que lo utilizo para cuando estoy congestionada o tenga mucha alergia. No cuesta muy caro. Lo puede pedir sin recetas
Camille H.
Greenville
I swear by any nasal spray that I can get at a drugstore. This is a huge bottle and it’s cheap. What could you possible want more?
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
Worked good just had a bad taste. Other thsn the taste it would clear my sinuses for 2-3 hours after use. I highly recommend this product, especially for the price

Looking for your answer?