BY RITE AID #22 in Men's Razors

Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
tabitha b.
Hawley , PA
I've always struggled with shaving because no razor would get the job done, and I would be left unsatisifed. I found these razors at rite aid and decided to give them a try. They work so well and didn't leave any hair behind.i would recommend this to anyone who also struggles with shaving.
Cory K.
Rhodes
Really great razor. The fact that it comes with 5 exchangeable heads makes it that much better. Works well and can purchase at most any store so easy to get ahold of. Very affordable razor and works good for the price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap good razor.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this razor when I forgot one and I was house sitting. It was a great price and it worked well. It is nice that it came with extra cartridges because unfortunately the blades didn’t last very long. It is good for the price.
L G.
I purchased this for my partner. So I asked him how it was as we have bought diferrent types ans brands of razor refills/cartridges. This for him though didn't work. He said that it doesn't have a clean shave result and the blades weren't that sharp enough.
Edna A.
I know this product is for men but it helps me alot better in shaving than the women razors. This razor is really smooth and most important its affordable!. Its my go to :)
Samuel M.
Fresno
Bought a set of razors figured I’ll try an in store brand. It does do the job but not for too long dulls pretty quick yes you save a few bucks but it’s not Gillette. If you want to save a couple bucks it’s good but not worth it in my opinion.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Wonderful raiser for the cost point at my local Rite Aid which is right around the corner and does a great job very effective and affordable plan to re-purchase again I use it and so does my husband definitely something I would recommend
Vincent R.
West Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Good razors if you are on the go or forgot to pack them. They are inexpensive and last me a couple of uses. Not as effective as the Gillette Mach 3, but gets the job done. I would recommend if you want to save a couple of bucks.
John Bryce P.
Jersey City, NJ
This is good for what it is but I have a really thick beard and most of the time this won’t last two uses I’m disappointed coz I always get cuts when using this. But for the price I won’t expect too much