BY RITE AID

Michelle H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought as a combo and I thought it was a good price but I paid for the value. It was not worth it and I was not happy with their purchase at all. I will not buy this due to it was very strong in smell and went very quickly
Sierra M.
Its a good product but you get what you pay for. Its a cheap collection so therefore its kinda just there for the looks and smells. It doesnt moisturize or make your skin feel any different after using.
Narmeen A.
el cajon
I think these smell amazingggg I love using them. I use them weekly. Pretty good and the smell stays on I get a lot of compliments. You could get it at rite-aid. I would recommend it definitely.
Carmen M.
New Jersey
Very gentle on the skin. The scents are very nice, not overwhelming. I change the scents daily. Keeps it interesting.. LOL. I feel clean and fresh all day long.
Hannah B.
atlanga
Great line! Face products are amazing! Wouldn’t want any other product. My sensitive skin keeps me on the fence about certain things but this isn’t one of them
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Rite aids pure spring 3 in 1 bath washs good during those hot summer days. They quench your skin smell great and are one of a kind! Four stars😁
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells delicious! I loving using these in my bath. They aren’t harsh either to my sensitive skin. They create a lot of bubbles too that I love!
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
This is an excellent product for the body makes the body feel silky smooth and helps dry mouth and keeps it from and smells really great
ashleigh o.
Charles City, VA
Smells good and gives a relaxing calm feeling. I also know that it helps with stress too. For anyone who wants to relax this would work.
Kendra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love mostly any bath products! This was just okay for me the suds was low and didn't last very long! Smell was good overall!