BY RITE AID

Kristen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this rite aid ibuprofen coated tablets as they are much cheaper than other name brands and they are just as effective! The size and shape of the tablets are perfect and were easy to swallow for me. These tablets helped cure my headache within a half hour!
Douglas M.
Raleigh, NC
Certainly one of the best painkillers. I usually have shoulder and neck pains, but this product relief the pains in a few minutes. The price is pretty affordable, and it’s a product that you should have at home!
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
They're just not as strong as motrin, unfortunately. I tried to save a few pennies by getting the generic but I will stick to the real deal from now on.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works exactly the same as any brand of ibuprofen, because it's all the same active ingredient. It's a cheaper option and relieves pain just fine!
Sara R.
So I don’t usually try off brand or store brand medication due to the fear of it making me feel worse but it’s actually the same thing just cheaper
chelsey m.
I always buy my ibuprofen at rite aid! Helps just about any minor ache and pain and helps fast! Works better than name brand Advil in my opinion
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works good just takes a while to kick in packaging as expected could be stronger and not take so long and to last longer good for a pinch
Nicole R.
Greenville, PA
This is what I have in my cupboard. I think it works just as well as any name brand ibuprofen but at a much better price.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I would not survive throughout my day without this stuff. I carry it everywhere in case of a horrible headache.
Michala F.
Use these as a back up for when I don't have Advil or Tylenol, and they work pretty well.
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
Works okay cheaper than the brand ones