Rite Aid Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500mg. 500 Caplets uploaded by Molly G.Rite Aid Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500mg. 500 Caplets uploaded by Ashley A.

BY RITE AID

B x.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While acetaminophen is ineffective for me when it comes to pain, I keep this on hand to reduce fevers and such. It works as well as the name brand and it's cheaper.
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work just as well as Tylenol and are more reasonable in price. It really helps relieve the pain that I wake up with in the morning. I like that you can buy one bottle and be set for a while because there is a large amount.
Crystal C.
I bought these because they were on special at Rite Aid. I have to admit, they work well. They relieve me from any pain especially cramps. I have to take 2 pills though because I need a higher mg intake for some reason. It's not expensive and it works great. I recommend it to anyone
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works just as good as regular Tylenol without the cost. I always try to keep some in my purse as you never know when you or someone around you will need it. Great and effective.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this stuff!!!!! I got it for pain relief when I came home from the hospital after having my son and that was nearly three years ago & the bottle still has sooooooo many pills left in it! haha
Hari D.
Harrisburg, Pa
Work well with my headache and any kind of hurts. The best part of this is no side effects for me and help me sleep well when i had fever
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I miss the coating that Advil has, but they work exactly the same. No complaints at all and a cheaper price. What's there not to love?!
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This is a great alternative to Tylenol, and half the price. rite aid also usually gives coupons which helps bringing the price also.
Rachel G.
These acetaminophen tablets work just fine over any brand name. Don't waste extra money on name brands. These work just as good.
Ericka M.
Philadelphia, PA
It works just as great as Tylenol! Its fast acting, long lasting and the actual pills fo down smoothly. Great price point too!