BY RITE AID #56 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

• Is the cotton swab stick strong or breaks easily? 1 Answers
Samantha C.
Felton, DE
These are affordable, but not the best quality. They a flimsy and feel cheap. They also hurt my ears personally. I am disappointed since I have to spend more for another brand. I would not buy these again.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I prefer pure cotton swabs with a paper stick rather than plastic and I enjoy buying store brands these are a very good value and a must have in any home. I use them for makeup removal nail polish removal and various hygiene.
DaNii S.
Fayetteville, NC
An everyday product that is a must in my beauty regimen. They were priced right and met my expectations greatly!! Easy to use and easy to dispose of. I will continue to use them daily and recommend to all my family!!
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
These have been my go to Cotton swabs,after qtips I never thought I would like or trust another brand but there was a sale and I grabbed these and they are 100% cotton and perfect for removing my makeup and cleaning in my ears,love them!
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love these Q Tips! I was very much highly impressed! Unlike most store brands, Rite Aid actually uses quality products and they blew me away with these! I'm actually not afraid to try their other store brand products now. I was totally satisfied with these, how soft they were, and how they were made with quality materials!
Katie D.
I mean, they’re cotton swabs. These are a good deal and if you’re in the store and need some, I would recommend picking this brand up. They hold up well!
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Works as expected. Wish they were a bit stronger and not so cheap feeling when I use for my ears to clean wax it doesn't stay strong at all beaks easily
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
They're practical in my beauty routine, great for cleaning up any mistakes. I also use them to clean up around my cuticles after I do my manicure.
Larcina S.
Great to use to clean up around nails when doing nail art, and of course cleaning out your ears. But mostly I use for a quick clean up around nails
Destiny B.
Ludington, MI
Theise are very cheap and hurt my ears or they fall apart pretty easy so not somthing I recomend but I use for toking of nail polish so
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the cotton swab stick strong or breaks easily?