BY RITE AID

• Does this stink if so does the smell go away 1 Answers
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this cream is alright its actually not that expensive like the real stuff but it helps out my knee only thing i feel like it wores off fast
alyssa d.
Bronx, NY
I have really bad back issues and when i put this patch on it does the job for me. It feels so good in my back and makes me forget about the pain.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its the cheap stuff but works just the same. The cream has plenty of menthol and gets my back feeling grrrreat (tony the tiger voice).
Johanna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product perfect for athletes a nice massage with this cream completes the great feeling a relaxed afternoon after a workout
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Feels good to help relax muscles. be careful to wash hands before eating or touching your face or it may be an odd tingle sensation!
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
This stufff is just amazing. Whenever my mom has like the back pain and stuff I just give this to her and she’s so relieveed
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a cool product it really works on parts that are swollen and need some soothing even if it is wit an icy & hot pack
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Works just as good as the top brand name!Its affordable and it works well.I like using this for my aches and pains.
Jazmene S.
Works for about 3 minutes . Doesn’t last long at all . It serves the purpose your looking for temporarily.
Terracita B.
Olive branch
I like these it really helps when you are hurting and needs quick relief fast.i got mines at Walgreens
Lauren C.
How long do the effects actually last?
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Does this stink if so does the smell go away