BY RITE AID

• Does this stink if so does the smell go away 1 Answers
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its the cheap stuff but works just the same. The cream has plenty of menthol and gets my back feeling grrrreat (tony the tiger voice).
Johanna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product perfect for athletes a nice massage with this cream completes the great feeling a relaxed afternoon after a workout
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Feels good to help relax muscles. be careful to wash hands before eating or touching your face or it may be an odd tingle sensation!
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
This stufff is just amazing. Whenever my mom has like the back pain and stuff I just give this to her and she’s so relieveed
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a cool product it really works on parts that are swollen and need some soothing even if it is wit an icy & hot pack
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works just as good as the top brand name!Its affordable and it works well.I like using this for my aches and pains.
Amy T.
Salem
I was in a lot of pain. I didn't expect this to work, but it did. Recommendation for sore muscles.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
When I'm not using the wrap heating pads, I'm using this. It helps relieve any pain I have.
Eva T.
Este producto es buenísimo para los dolores del cuerpo rodillas espalda sinturaaaaasss
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is kind of expensive but it works for the most part.its more hot than icy.
Lauren C.
How long do the effects actually last?
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Does this stink if so does the smell go away