BY RITE AID

• How long do the effects actually last?1 Answers
  • Does this stink if so does the smell go away 1 Answers
Gabby W.
Working in retail I find that I have a lot of aches and pains! A friend recommended this product to me so I gave it a try! Now, I won’t use anything else! It is a great product and the price can’t be beat!
Jordan F.
Lilburn, GA
I use this for fibromyalgia pain in my back. I have used icy hot and I would say this is just as effective and at a better price point. I never use name brand products anymore for pain relief creams as they work just as well.
Deanna L.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I wouldn’t recommend. I know store brands are supposed to be the same as other brands but this doesn’t cut it. It isn’t as strong as aspercreme. I thought the price was right but not when you have to put on twice as much.
Julia D.
spring lake heights
Great alternative to name brand product. Does exactly what it says it will do. Very good value and not too expensive. His product is effective and can be picked up at any local rite aid. I would buy this product again
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have chronic pain due to several autoimmune illnesses. I have tried so many pain relief creams trying to get some relief. This product works about average, but I did notice the pain relief did not last very long. Meaning I had to reapply it more often which is a hassle. If you have minor pain and want some relief this product should work for you. But if you have severe pain this is not the product you want to purchase.
**I almost forgot, this pain relief cream from Rite Aid had a light mild scent. That is a positive!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great value for a product that works as well as name brand! We always have this on hand for when my husband has had a rough day at the office (he's in the Army) haha
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works great for my back pains and shoulder plans . It does have a strong smell but most of these creams do . I was very surprised after using it how it works just as good as the big brand names of these icy cold creams . It works just as great !
Elvia M.
Boise City, OK
My husband loves this stuff. It takes the pain away from his lower back he loves the cool feeling it gives it . He has me to put it on right before bed he just loves it's. I don't really like the feeling my self from when I put it on my hands burn but I guess is Cuz I don't need it.
Jennifer H.
My boyfriend has a herniated disk on his lower back so I massage him with this cream and he really likes it. It relives the pain after a long day at work.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
OK I have really bad back pain this cream works great product love it couldn't live without it I take it with me everywhere I go this stuff help me so much
Lauren C.
How long do the effects actually last?
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Does this stink if so does the smell go away