Rite Aid Children's Acetaminophen, Non Aspirin, 80 mg, Cherry Flavor, Oral Suspension Liquid, 4 oz

BY RITE AID #12 in Children's First Aid

LP M.
Rite Aid is a dependable and cost effective brand that I've bought for years. The three stars are for the "red" coloring. As a working mom whose kids are older I am surprised generic versions of Tylenol still come in colors that stain every fabric known to mankind. They would do all moms a favor to market an alternative "color-free" formula like Benedryl did. (They can still add flavor without having to add color.) Influensters can make themselves heard!
Tiffany S.
This product works just as good as Tylenol. It costs a lot less than Tylenol. If I am at Rite Aid I will buy again, but I really well use any off brand or store brand fever reducer because it is cheaper than Tylenol and works just as good in my opinion.
Claranda W.
I have used this many times for both of my children the price is not bad and it does what it says . Works wonders for us
mareena e.
North Olmsted, OH
It works just as good as the name brand stuff but half the price though rite aid prices are pretty high to begin with