Rite Aid Brand Rite Aid Ibuprofen, 24 ea uploaded by darkskin e.

BY RITE AID

• I am always Leary on buying off brand products. Does this...1 Answers
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
I honesty always buy rite aid brand Ibuprofen it’s super cheap and works just as great as the higher brand ibuprofen. Takes away the head aches and any other time I am feeling! Rite aid is my go to store when it comes to
Buying most of my products !
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
Although these are less expensive than Advil, I️ don’t think they work nearly as well. They seem to lack the strength and lasting power. I️ have found this problem with any store brand alternatives to medication.mid recommend spending the extra money and buy the name brand.
Amber M.
Genoa, OH
Between injuries, aches, pains, and everything else, ibuprofen is a must-have in our house. And why pay twice as much for advil, when you can pay half for rite aid brand with the same active ingredient?
Alissa A.
Works just as good as the Tylenol brand. It’s a bit cheaper then the name brands. Overall I’m happy with the product. Works quick!! I would recommend this product because I’m satisfied with it.
Hailey R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these every day, these are the exact same thing as the advil brand. They have some Kroger ones too that work just as the same. Not bad for the price of these either because you get a good amount.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these IBuprofen regularly. I get headaches quite often as I talk on the phone all day for work. I sent my husband to Rite Aid for IBuprofen and initially asked why he got store brand. Then after taking a couple I realized they are lower in price but just as effective as the more common brands. These are now my go to for headaches!
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just as quality as the leading brand in my opinion. I take this when I have mild headaches and when I fear a migraine is coming on. Also, helps relieve my lower back pain a bit.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
This product works just as good as or better than the name brand products floating around on drugstore and retailer shelves. It is effective and fast acting and most of all it’s affordable!
Vanessa P.
Los Angeles , CA
These help out with my headaches at times I mostly get them and when I really need pills I choose these at times there’s always a rite aid around so these help out a bit
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
The Rite Aid Ibuprofen works just as well as other Ibuprofen, but I thought the price was really good on it. I wouldn't go out of my way, but if there were a Rite Aid near I would definitely purchase it from there.
Jenny P.
I am always Leary on buying off brand products. Does this product work as great as buying an expensive name brand?