Rite Aid Brand Rite Aid Acetaminophen, Children's, Non Aspirin, Oral Suspension Liquid, Grape Flavor, 4 oz uploaded by Sarah G.Rite Aid Brand Rite Aid Acetaminophen, Children's, Non Aspirin, Oral Suspension Liquid, Grape Flavor, 4 oz uploaded by Molly G.

BY RITE AID #6 in Children's First Aid

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This Rite Aid brand is my go to for fever reducer and pain reliever when my child is sick. It reduces the fever within 30 minutes and leaves my child comfortable enough to rest and sleep, which is a life saver when your child isn't feeling well. I love the price and you can find it on sale sometimes.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Central Point, OR
The children's rite aid brand acetaminophen is the same as other name brands just does not cost as much as the other name brands! my children love the grape flavor and would never know the difference! Very pleased with this product!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
I am reviewing the BUBBLE GUM flavor. This Rite Aid brand works just as well as the name brand products. My son loves the taste and I love that they're so effective & always on sale! Nearly any day of the week you can find their products on buy one get one free. Plus the Plenti points are awesome!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
The Rite-Aid brand has worked as equally great as the other name-brand Acetaminophen for my kids' fevers. The only difference is the lower price with the same great quality.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
I don't often purchase store brand meds for my kids, but Rite Aid products work great and are affordably priced. The grape flavored syrup is a favorite in our house!
jaden c.
jaden c.
Mount Sinai, NY
Swefrtyuiopoi8u7y6t5rewertyhuikolpoiuytrertyuiopoiuytrtyuioiuytrtyuioiuytrertyuioiuytrertyui
Debi H.
Debi H.
Like that it's cheaper than brand name and it works just as well. Taste the same
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
The taste is great, the price even better for me! This product is great for anyone on a budget, and its safe and reliable too
chrystal m.
chrystal m.
Pomona, CA
I am a bargain shopper. I definitely like and trust the riteaid brand in comparison to any big name brands. It works just as well for 1/2 the price.
Cinthia P.
Cinthia P.
Garden Grove, CA
My son doesn't mimd taking this when he has a fever since it has a good taste