BY RITE AID

Rite Aid
  • "I love how there's a nail polish station and everything is so much easier to find. " in 3 reviews
  • "My only reason for giving it a B, though, is that I've had problems with their +Up rewards program not applying ALL of my +Up balance to my next transaction." in 3 reviews
  • "Rite Aid is one of the closest drug stores around me and I go here for quick first-aid supplies and buy pads here all the time." in 3 reviews
  • "Rite aid overall has great deals if you do their up-rewards program for additional discounts and deals." in 2 reviews
  • "one of my favorite drugstore, I get a lot of stuff for cheap and they have great rewards when you shop for some of their product... great sales!" in 1 review
Xochitl A.
I used to use rite aid pharmacy a lot, but I no longer use them. They always take a long time to fill a prescription. I used to be able to get my prescription in 45 minutes,but now it can take up to 2 hours or longer. I wouldn't mind the 45 minutes because I could shop in the store while I waited, but I can't shop for two hours. They also no longer take anthem blue cross insurance
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
First let me start off by saying I love Rite Aid mainly because of the plenty points program you get so much off your bill if you have a plenty card and it's free to get one! I save so much money by shopping at rite aid and using my plenty card it not only saves me money but I get points which I can use to pay for future purchases. They always have tons of sales too and give you lots of coupons! Its always fully stocked and I always find the stuff I need here. The dollar isle is the best too, they literally have everything you can think of for a dollar, it's better then some dollar stores! They also have a pharmacy which I use for my medicine and the pharmacists are so nice and helpful.
Would definitely recommend visiting a rite aid and getting a plenty card if you don't already have on!
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
Am very displeased with the service at this pharmacy. We were loyal customers for years but then switched to someone else after experiencing so many problems. Customer service is awful. My medication fills and refills were never ready and often took days before they would be ready. This was especially disheartening when we had sick kids and it took days for medications to be received. They also never saved our insurance information. I spoke with management and they would never solve anything. Became so frustrated had to switch.
Aliya R.
I love rite aid! They’re open most of the time which is extremely useful for emergency trips, and they carry a wide selection of items. They lost a star for occasionally high prices and the uncommon but unhelpful workers you’ll find there. Nonetheless, it’s a useful store to have around and the pharmacy always treats me with great care!
Vincent B.
New York
I love that if you spend a certain amount a year at rite aid you get a discount off every purchase! I consistently shop here so I get the discount and it’s always been better than other pharmacies in my opinion. My only complaint is that it seems like every single location is under staffed and you always have to wait on a line.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Rite aide is close to my house so I go there pretty often when I’m in need of something, it’s also 24 hours so thats helpful. Despite all that, they don’t have good sales and I find their prices are and lot more expensive than similar stores. They also don’t offer coupons or cash back on things like CVS.
Elsie B.
Santa Ana
Rite aid always has sales on the cat food, cat litter, toys and treats. I never really look at the paper for sales but if I’m buying something that has a coupon or sale they make sure to add that discount for me which I always think is amazing. It’s the closest store to my house and they have everything.
Mayulie L.
Absolutely love rite it. Extremely convenient however depending on the area they can have limited options and brands. Unfortunately they are getting rid of their reward program which sucks because the discounts were easy to apply. Not sure how they will change this moving forward.
Latease J.
Los Angeles
I go to Rite Aid for many different things. It could range from make up to food to essential day-to-day tools and products. I feel like it’s a really good one stop and shop if you’re in the rush for a road trip or a flight out of the country. The only thing that I have to say is some products are a little of a prize and you could definitely find the same products in the same brand and other stores for a cheaper price. So I would just recommend everyone do their research before stopping buying the first thing you see
Teresita G.
San Jose
I like that rite aid has a drive through it makes picking up my medicine so easy and quick ! I like that you don’t have to get out of the comfort of your car or that you can pick up your medicine that much faster, especially if your in a rush ! Rite Aid
Alexandra B.
Has anyone had problems with the Rite Aid pharmacy? They always seem to screw something up
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone else go on coupon shopping sprees here? If so what are your favorite couponing sites?
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
So While shopping In Rite Aid I came across the product in the clearance bin for a steal of $1.24. What are your experiences wit wet n wild Intuitive Blend Shade Adjusting Foundation + Primer.