BeautyHair ColorRita Hazan
Ultimate Shine Gloss Breaking Brass 5 oz

Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss Breaking Brass 5 oz

by Rita Hazan

A foaming formula to add high gloss and silkiness back to all hair shades. This lightweight foaming formula boosts shine and helps refresh hair color's true hues. It leaves no build-up and contains provitamin B5 and silk amino acid for conditioning. Hair is left supremely shiny and beautifully silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Rita Hazan created this product to help her clients maintain the integrity of their hair color between salon visits. She wanted her clients and every woman to have that "just stepped out of the salon" shine. This product is free of ammonia and alcohol. It is gentle enough to use multiple times a week and is safe for use with Keratin treatments.

Does this work on bleached highlights to remove brassiness?
Has anyone tried this? Does it make it actually shine or oily?
Start your review of Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss Breaking Brass 5 oz!
Samantha B.
Crest Hill, IL
Review for: Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss Breaking Brass 5 oz
I wish I could give 0 stars on this product but since I can't 1star it is. I'm writing this review in hopes to save someone else. I bought this product at sephora during the vib early holiday access. The sales lady talked me and my mom into them after my mom tried the root coverup. Well it broke off chunks of my hair and a month before my engagement pics. My best friend does my hair and worked a miracle to hide the damage. I didn't realize this was the product that did it until a month and a half later I used it and chunks of my hair broke off again. Now I'm sitting here with a lot shorter hair than I would like trying to grow and repair my hair before my July wedding. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this product
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
Review for: Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss Breaking Brass 5 oz
Ehhh not sure I can even tell any difference whether I use this or not. It’s not BAD but not GOOD either I don’t think. Won’t repurchase but glad I gave it a try.
Victoria L.
Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss Breaking Brass 5 oz uploaded by Victoria L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss Breaking Brass 5 oz
I gave this a 3 stars because I find it did almost everything it said on the bottle, just way less than I expected. It made my hair just a tiny less brassy, it made my hair a tiny bit shinier and just a little glossier. It didn’t give my hair any big difference than other products, especially for the price. I need so much of it to cover my scalp which sucks because it goes quick. I used it like it said on the bottle (2-4x a week after getting your hair done) and it hasn’t done enough for me to be wow’ed.