BY RITA HAZAN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A sulfate-free shampoo specially formulated by a colorist to keep hues true and care for color-treated hair. True Color Shampoo completely cleans hair and keeps color true. Coconut and botanical surfactants remove build-up without stripping color while rice proteins and moringa seed leave hair completely clean and nourished. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is safe for all hair types. Rita's Revolution is the new way to care for colored hair. For optimal results, pair this shampoo with the Ultimate Shine Gloss and True Color Conditioner to keep hair healthy-looking and color vibrant. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sara C.
Sun Valley, NV
I think I just found my new favorite shampoo! I received a sample with my Sephora order and I must say the timing was perfect, because I was starting to run out or my Kerastase Bain Chroma Captive shampoo -of which I have been a fan of for a few years. Sorry Kerastase.
I ended up buying a full size bottle!
I currently have burgundyish/violet hair and it fades out pretty quickly because of washing it.
This shampoo helps my hair color from fading and keeps it looking richer longer. Typically when I wash my hair I see some of my hair color wash down the drain-pink waster swirling away, this shampoo helps prevent that <3. Not only does this shampoo smell like bottled up spring time it also does not leave that nasty filmy residue. My hair feels soft and smells good. I like the simple pretty packaging as well. I am happy with my purchase. I bought online at Ulta and was able to use the $3.50off coupon so I cant complain!
Ellie F.
Cleans hair and keeps it grease free. The smell is a lot bit chemically for me, but overall it is a great shampoo!
Ingrid R.
Manati
It brand is good to the highligh hair. This left the hair deeply cleans with a look healthy.

back