Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Brenda G.Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Jamie B.

BY RITA HAZAN

A revolutionary new aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily. This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint actuator delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Master colorist, Rita Hazan, spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after permanent color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color. Note: Blonde/Golden Blonde is ideal for covering gray roots; this shade will not lift the color of dark roots.How to use:- Shake well before use.- Use on dry, styled hair.- Hold can 4-6 inches away from your hair and spray roots in a LIGHT steady stream.- Let hair dry before touching.

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
My mom uses this and I have used it for coloring hair but it is great. the color is as expected and it does its job. it is easy to use and can be kept anywhere as they come in many size cans. it can be a bit pricey for the size cans that are offered but you will be extremely satisfied with this product. I highly recommend this product!
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
For the price, I've found other touch-up sprays that do just as well. It does cover grays and it is a great in between color especially if you are trying to save your hair from frequent coloring. However, nothing different then one I found at Target for a much better price.
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
I am prematurely grey and color my hair frequently to cover them up. However, I can't always catch those pesky roots in time. So I was really excited to try this product! It did a good job at covering the grey but it was so thick and didn't really dry. If I would touch my hair black stuff would come off on my hands or if it did finally dry after hours it would feel super heavy and disgusting. Also, when I would lay down after it would rub off on the pillow.
Jamie B.
Holt, MI
I love this product. I buy it often and love how it covers greys and prolongs going to salon for touch ups. This is one of my go to favorites.
Noelle M.
I have my hair dyed red, which is a hard to color to upkeep but I'm too in love to change it. This product is quite expensive, I paid $25 for a small can but it prolongs the amount of time in between salon sessions so some may consider it worth the price.
Isidora B.
My mom uses this all the time and it smells so nice, she says it doesn't dry out her hair but it gives her hair volume and texture like dry shampoo does. The little spray pump is convenient and it product doesn't have a sticky finish to it. I gave it four stars because I don't have first hand experience with this product.
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
l love the way it shimmers Very beautiful l love the scent. do recommend people to use this
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is an amazing product! My natural hair is now white, And The hair roots need to be touched with hair color Any third weeks, I try to wait 4 weeks. I spray the hair roots until I can go to my Beauty Salon. Higly Recommend . I buy it at Nordstrom and I can buy the product again! Now I'm part of a new secret cult: Rita Hazan Root Concealer!!
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff for last minute when I have an event to go to but don't have time to get my hair done! It's absolutely wonderful and does such an amazing job, it also holds up extremely well when you sweat
marilisa s.
I have dark brown hair and this product saves me everyone I'm late to get my hair color done! Be careful the product might stain your clothes so use it before getting dressed. I will certainly repurchase it
Nena C.
Haverhill, MA
Looking for a quick gray touch up has anyone used this product. Does it run after you spray it on does it spray on blotchy. Does it blend in good. Need some feed back please. Thanks
Tinette V.
Brooklyn, NY
Looking for a product that will temporarily cover gray hair that won't leave my hair feeling sticky like hair spray. Is this the way to go, or is powder a good option?
Kamal R.
Dayton, OH
My mom wants to try this product. Does it like blend in with your hair when you spray it onto your roots?
Angie M.
How works this product?
Lizzy K.
I have medium brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights... if I spray this on, won't it cover my highlights, too? Has anyone with highlights tried this? thanks.

Sephora