Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Brenda G.Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Jamie B.

BY RITA HAZAN

A revolutionary new aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily. This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint actuator delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Master colorist, Rita Hazan, spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after permanent color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color. Note: Blonde/Golden Blonde is ideal for covering gray roots; this shade will not lift the color of dark roots.How to use:- Shake well before use.- Use on dry, styled hair.- Hold can 4-6 inches away from your hair and spray roots in a LIGHT steady stream.- Let hair dry before touching.

Marilyn G.
This is pricier than the drug store options, but there is a good reason, it's a million times better. It covers with a natural look, isn't sticky, doesn't transfer, lasts until the next shampoo, and you can brush your hair with it on.  Worth every penny.
Shakira M.
It is so easy to use! Whenever I start to see my roots growing
in....always so visable first in the part....I simply spray this on just
like hairspray in the part and the grey is GONE! It is so easy to use
and stays on when it gets damp...will shampoo out though.
There are a few different shades depending on your hair color.
This spray covers so well, and is so much easier than those wands and brushes.
Sydney S.
I love this product. I've bought it at least 10 times. First and foremost because their red matches my hair colour exactly and no other brand has a red that looks natural and can be lightened or darkened as needed. Its covers my WHITE hair. Moreover it doesn't budge until I wash it out and I mean shampoo not water. Be careful when using it though because if it gets on your clothing, its never coming out. Why four stars and not five? its expensive 40$ for a small bottle that doesn't last very long. For the price I can actually go into the salon and colour my roots. So close Rita, so close :)
Heather T.
Grand Prairie
You want great grey coverage? Well here ya go! This is the one. And one spray lasts for 2 days. Well at least for me it does and I’m happy with that. I would highly suggest getting a comb to use just for this product. It does come off some. But I’m very happy with this, and it sprays perfectly.
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
I am prematurely grey and color my hair frequently to cover them up. However, I can't always catch those pesky roots in time. So I was really excited to try this product! It did a good job at covering the grey but it was so thick and didn't really dry. If I would touch my hair black stuff would come off on my hands or if it did finally dry after hours it would feel super heavy and disgusting. Also, when I would lay down after it would rub off on the pillow.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
For the price, I've found other touch-up sprays that do just as well. It does cover grays and it is a great in between color especially if you are trying to save your hair from frequent coloring. However, nothing different then one I found at Target for a much better price.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
My mom uses this and I have used it for coloring hair but it is great. the color is as expected and it does its job. it is easy to use and can be kept anywhere as they come in many size cans. it can be a bit pricey for the size cans that are offered but you will be extremely satisfied with this product. I highly recommend this product!
Noelle M.
I have my hair dyed red, which is a hard to color to upkeep but I'm too in love to change it. This product is quite expensive, I paid $25 for a small can but it prolongs the amount of time in between salon sessions so some may consider it worth the price.
marilisa s.
I have dark brown hair and this product saves me everyone I'm late to get my hair color done! Be careful the product might stain your clothes so use it before getting dressed. I will certainly repurchase it
Mais A.
This is one of my favorites. Just apply it and go. And it is smell is so good
Nena C.
Haverhill, MA
Looking for a quick gray touch up has anyone used this product. Does it run after you spray it on does it spray on blotchy. Does it blend in good. Need some feed back please. Thanks
Tinette V.
Brooklyn, NY
Looking for a product that will temporarily cover gray hair that won't leave my hair feeling sticky like hair spray. Is this the way to go, or is powder a good option?
Kamal R.
Dayton, OH
My mom wants to try this product. Does it like blend in with your hair when you spray it onto your roots?
Angie M.
How works this product?
Lizzy K.
I have medium brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights... if I spray this on, won't it cover my highlights, too? Has anyone with highlights tried this? thanks.

Sephora