Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Brenda G.Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Jamie B.

BY RITA HAZAN

A revolutionary new aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily. This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint actuator delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Master colorist, Rita Hazan, spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after permanent color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color. Note: Blonde/Golden Blonde is ideal for covering gray roots; this shade will not lift the color of dark roots.How to use:- Shake well before use.- Use on dry, styled hair.- Hold can 4-6 inches away from your hair and spray roots in a LIGHT steady stream.- Let hair dry before touching.

Marilyn G.
This is pricier than the drug store options, but there is a good reason, it's a million times better. It covers with a natural look, isn't sticky, doesn't transfer, lasts until the next shampoo, and you can brush your hair with it on.  Worth every penny.
Juliana M.
Brampton , ON
My hair is thinning and I use this to fill in my hairline. Works great and makes my hair look so much fuller. Blends well and easier to use than hair powders.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This product is truly amazing and a game changer if you color your hair!
This product allows me to extend the time between hair coloring's and highlights by an additional two weeks or more!
It is so easy to use! Whenever I start to see my roots growing in....always so visable first in the part....I simply spray this on just like hairspray in the part and the grey is GONE! It is so easy to use and stays on when it gets damp...will shampoo out though.
There are a few different shades depending on your hair color.
This spray covers so well, and is so much easier than those wands and brushes.
One can lasts me forever! You will love it!
Heather T.
Grand Prairie
You want great grey coverage? Well here ya go! This is the one. And one spray lasts for 2 days. Well at least for me it does and I’m happy with that. I would highly suggest getting a comb to use just for this product. It does come off some. But I’m very happy with this, and it sprays perfectly.
Use this product when I have to go somewhere special and didn't have time to do a root touch up! Works amazing. I also got some for my aunt who has thinning hair and she uses it to make her hair fuller with a few simple sprays! Have gone through a few bottle last of this!
Mais A.
This is one of my favorites. Just apply it and go. And it is smell is so good
Maddie M.
Colona, IL
My mom uses this in between getting her hair colored and it works amazing! It is super easy to use and covers her greys flawlessly! I think it has a nice scent and it lasts all day! It can be a life saver!
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff for last minute when I have an event to go to but don't have time to get my hair done! It's absolutely wonderful and does such an amazing job, it also holds up extremely well when you sweat
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is an amazing product! My natural hair is now white, And The hair roots need to be touched with hair color Any third weeks, I try to wait 4 weeks. I spray the hair roots until I can go to my Beauty Salon. Higly Recommend . I buy it at Nordstrom and I can buy the product again! Now I'm part of a new secret cult: Rita Hazan Root Concealer!!
Jamie B.
Holt, MI
I love this product. I buy it often and love how it covers greys and prolongs going to salon for touch ups. This is one of my go to favorites.
Nena C.
Haverhill, MA
Looking for a quick gray touch up has anyone used this product. Does it run after you spray it on does it spray on blotchy. Does it blend in good. Need some feed back please. Thanks
Tinette V.
Brooklyn, NY
Looking for a product that will temporarily cover gray hair that won't leave my hair feeling sticky like hair spray. Is this the way to go, or is powder a good option?
Kamal R.
Dayton, OH
My mom wants to try this product. Does it like blend in with your hair when you spray it onto your roots?
Angie M.
How works this product?
Lizzy K.
I have medium brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights... if I spray this on, won't it cover my highlights, too? Has anyone with highlights tried this? thanks.

Sephora