Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage

A revolutionary new aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily. This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint actuator delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Master colorist, Rita Hazan, spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after permanent color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color. Note: Blonde/Golden Blonde is ideal for covering gray roots; this shade will not lift the color of dark roots.How to use:- Shake well before use.- Use on dry, styled hair.- Hold can 4-6 inches away from your hair and spray roots in a LIGHT steady stream.- Let hair dry before touching.

Is this really useful and worth the price compared with other products out there? I like the coverage from ever pro but I don’t like the stiffness after, does this get stiff?
Does this give off an odor?
Has any used the Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage to fill in their hair line instead of covering up roots? I seen that Jaclyn Hill uses it to touch up her hair line but she just briefly mentioned it. I have been wanting to try it but would like some feedback beforehand. :)
Start your review of Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage!
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Dark Blonde
This is a game changer. Easily applies to roots and hairline without overspray or mess, the super fine tip delivers just enough color, just where you want it. Completely masks gray, blends roots naturally and thoroughly.
Los Angeles
Review for: Dark Blonde
Bought for $7 at Ross and will buy all of them if ever I see them again!

It's not easy covering up greys IMO without actually dying your hair. I've tried powders which were messy, eyeshadows which were sort of a pain, and different sprays which was hit or miss. This spray gives a good, natural coverage and won't make your hair that weird texture that hair spray gives.

Only con is that it does come out really strong and is overpriced at full retail.
Bought for $7 at Ross and will buy all of them if ever I see them again!

Bethpage, NY
Review for: Light Brown
I personally don’t use this but my mom LOVES this and I’ve seen first hand the wonders it does to her hair. When I was working at Sephora, everyone was buying this! It sprays so easily onto your hair and blends so well. There is no sticky residue and the color left behind is so natural looking. They have a good range of colors as well for different hair colors. Must have product for anyone struggling with gray hair or bald spots that they want to cover.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Dark Brown Black
For the price, I've found other touch-up sprays that do just as well. It does cover grays and it is a great in between color especially if you are trying to save your hair from frequent coloring. However, nothing different then one I found at Target for a much better price.
I have my hair dyed red, which is a hard to color to upkeep but I'm too in love to change it. This product is quite expensive, I paid $25 for a small can but it prolongs the amount of time in between salon sessions so some may consider it worth the price.
HOUSTON, TX
This is pricier than the drug store options, but there is a good reason, it's a million times better. It covers with a natural look, isn't sticky, doesn't transfer, lasts until the next shampoo, and you can brush your hair with it on.  Worth every penny.
Review for: Dark Brown/Black
I used to buy this before finding the drugstore dupe for this (loreal). It is okay but I find it transfers easy and if I brush my fingers through my hair it gets all over. The cheaper loreal dupe doesn’t transfer as easy so I gave up on this more expensive version.
Chandler , AZ
Best root cover up I've ever used it does not transfer onto clothes or pillows you could definitely wear it and it looks natural and they here making it last longer in between your hair session it also doesn't dry her out make it oily so that's a plus
Bridgeville, PA
This product is truly amazing and a game changer if you color your hair! This product allows me to extend the time between hair coloring's and highlights by an additional two weeks or more! It is so easy to use! Whenever I start to see my roots growing in....always so visable first in the part....I simply spray this on just like hairspray in the part and the grey is GONE! It is so easy to use and stays on when it gets damp...will shampoo out though. There are a few different shades depending on your hair color. This spray covers so well, and is so much easier than those wands and brushes. One can lasts me forever! You will love it!
Roslyn, NY
Review for: Dark Brown Black
Pricey root concealer, but the first to come out with it. I originally used only this brand but wasn’t thrilled about the price and how fast you can go through a bottle. Once the drugstores started carrying less expensive alternatives I’ve switched.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grandville, MI