Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Jamie B.Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by Brenda G.Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2

BY RITA HAZAN

A revolutionary new aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily. This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint actuator delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Master colorist, Rita Hazan, spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after permanent color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color. Note: Blonde/Golden Blonde is ideal for covering gray roots; this shade will not lift the color of dark roots.How to use:- Shake well before use.- Use on dry, styled hair.- Hold can 4-6 inches away from your hair and spray roots in a LIGHT steady stream.- Let hair dry before touching.

Buy on Sephora*
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This product is truly amazing and a game changer if you color your hair!
This product allows me to extend the time between hair coloring's and highlights by an additional two weeks or more!
It is so easy to use! Whenever I start to see my roots growing in....always so visable first in the part....I simply spray this on just like hairspray in the part and the grey is GONE! It is so easy to use and stays on when it gets damp...will shampoo out though.
There are a few different shades depending on your hair color.
This spray covers so well, and is so much easier than those wands and brushes.
One can lasts me forever! You will love it!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is an amazing product! My natural hair is now white, And The hair roots need to be touched with hair color Any third weeks, I try to wait 4 weeks. I spray the hair roots until I can go to my Beauty Salon. Higly Recommend . I buy it at Nordstrom and I can buy the product again! Now I'm part of a new secret cult: Rita Hazan Root Concealer!!
Maddie M.
Colona, IL
My mom uses this in between getting her hair colored and it works amazing! It is super easy to use and covers her greys flawlessly! I think it has a nice scent and it lasts all day! It can be a life saver!
Paige A.
Huber Heights, OH
Love this stuff for last minute when I have an event to go to but don't have time to get my hair done! It's absolutely wonderful and does such an amazing job, it also holds up extremely well when you sweat
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom uses this and I have used it for coloring hair but it is great. the color is as expected and it does its job. it is easy to use and can be kept anywhere as they come in many size cans. it can be a bit pricey for the size cans that are offered but you will be extremely satisfied with this product. I highly recommend this product!
Noelle M.
I have my hair dyed red, which is a hard to color to upkeep but I'm too in love to change it. This product is quite expensive, I paid $25 for a small can but it prolongs the amount of time in between salon sessions so some may consider it worth the price.
marilisa s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark brown hair and this product saves me everyone I'm late to get my hair color done! Be careful the product might stain your clothes so use it before getting dressed. I will certainly repurchase it
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product on a client and I feel that it is a great way to temporarily touch up your part and hairline. The nozzle is small and narrow, perfect for precision but the spray is a bit too strong. You have to be very careful on your distance when spraying. The texture it leaves on your hair is a bit weird because it feels overly dry and will leave residue on your fingers or comb when trying to blend it with your hair.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
Veryyy pigmented, very little goes a long way. Best if you part your hair and keep it at least 6-8 inches away from
The roots. Only down side is it smears on pillows and finger tips even hours after applying.
Jamie B.
Holt , MI
I love this product. I buy it often and love how it covers greys and prolongs going to salon for touch ups. This is one of my go to favorites.
Tinette V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a product that will temporarily cover gray hair that won't leave my hair feeling sticky like hair spray. Is this the way to go, or is powder a good option?
Kamal R.
Dayton, OH
My mom wants to try this product. Does it like blend in with your hair when you spray it onto your roots?
Nena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a quick gray touch up has anyone used this product. Does it run after you spray it on does it spray on blotchy. Does it blend in good. Need some feed back please. Thanks
Lizzy K.
I have medium brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights... if I spray this on, won't it cover my highlights, too? Has anyone with highlights tried this? thanks.
Angie M.