Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage

A revolutionary new aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily. This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint actuator delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Master colorist, Rita Hazan, spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after permanent color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color. Note: Blonde/Golden Blonde is ideal for covering gray roots; this shade will not lift the color of dark roots.How to use:- Shake well before use.- Use on dry, styled hair.- Hold can 4-6 inches away from your hair and spray roots in a LIGHT steady stream.- Let hair dry before touching.

Is this really useful and worth the price compared with other products out there? I like the coverage from ever pro but I don’t like the stiffness after, does this get stiff?
Does this give off an odor?
Has any used the Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage to fill in their hair line instead of covering up roots? I seen that Jaclyn Hill uses it to touch up her hair line but she just briefly mentioned it. I have been wanting to try it but would like some feedback beforehand. :)
Start your review of Rita Hazan Root Concealer For Gray Coverage!
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Dark Brown Black
Oh boy, this stuff is P-I-G-M-E-N-T-E-D. It’s amazing! It’s expensive but it works like a charm. I took a star off because if you run your hands through your hair, no matter how long it’s set, the power can be seen on your hands. I have dark hair so the dark color looked like dirt on my hands.
Metairie , LA
Review for: Dark Brown/Black
Covers greys very well , easy spray application. My only complaint is that you have to be careful to make sure it dries and you disperse an even layer because it will transfer but that should be known. Be careful around hairline it can splatter.
Lisle, IL
Review for: Dark Brown/Black
Great, but runs out quickly and need to blend after applying. Strong smell. Cute packaging. Am going to try other products before repurchasing, but would buy again if needed.
Review for: Light Brown
I really like Rita Hazan root concealer.  It covers well, and is convenient in a spray. It does last until I wash my hair. The reason for 4 stars is the cost, and the spray doesn't last as long as other products I've tried.
Elmhurst , IL
Review for: Light Brown, Dark Brown Black
This is a really good product. The coverage is 100% there! I wish it was a little easier to spray because sometimes it gets a little messy but overall love the product
Virginia Beach , VA
Review for: Dark Blonde
This is a game changer. Easily applies to roots and hairline without overspray or mess, the super fine tip delivers just enough color, just where you want it. Completely masks gray, blends roots naturally and thoroughly.
Coon Rapids, MN
I don’t have gray hair but this product really helped to make my roots blend in with the colored part of my hair. Lasts for the day and then needs to be reapplied the next day. Will leave hair feeling slightly dirty so it does need to be washed out frequently
Very effective way to cover grey hair between color.  I have annoying grey hairs along my hairline.  This powder spray does the trick!  I like the skinny nozzle which gives you precision when you spray.  You are able to zoom in on the area that needs covering.  Best spray on root color I've tried.  Pricey, but worth it.
Toledo, OH
Price point is fair because it’s so easy to use! I hold it about 6-8 inches away from hair and spray where needed. It doesn’t come off when it’s raining or if I sweat which is extremely important. Would 100% recommend and buy again!
Cumming, GA
Review for: Dark Brown Black
This stuff is great for root touch up in between salon visits! Easy to use. Doesn’t rub off easily and it’s a good price especially because it saves you money between salon visits! I found this at Sephora!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grandville, MI