Rita Hazan Lock + Block Protective Spray uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY RITA HAZAN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry, weightless mist that locks in color and style, blocks out humidity and UV rays, and protects from premature color fading. Key benefits: - Protects color - Shields environmental aggressors - Provides instant, invisible protection If you want to know more…This multitasking spray is the perfect final step of your hair styling routine and provides instant, invisible protection-never disrupting your hair style. Hair-nourishing vitamins provide an extra dose of antioxidants and shine for smooth, healthy-looking hair. And it's great for protecting from harmful UV rays and humidity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of sodium chloride.

Buy on Sephora
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been very beneficial for all my beach days this summer! Very clean feeling and not sticky like the others! I have thin hair and this helped add some volume and I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quick fix
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product it does what it says and works well. When I'm done doing my hair I spray this and it keeps it in place. It takes the frizz and gives a nice sheen.
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. I use heat on my hair almost everyday so protectants are important! This is so light weight and doesn't make my hair stiff or greasy! I really feel a difference when I use it!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cross a frizz-blocking mist with a UV protectant, leave-in conditioner, and a medium-hold hairspray, and you get one amazing product
sophia b.
sophia b.
Torrance
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hair sparay. It keeps my haur in place and it doesnt get frizzy but its not favorite. It doesnt last long
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup. Its lightweight and doesn't sweat off. It gives my makeup that airbrushed look that I love.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very useful when my hair gets frizzy and wont style the way I want it to. I use it especially after a beach day and it really gives a quick and beautiful fix to my hair.
I also love the fact that my hair stays in place throught the day after using this and it has some good volume too.

Travel✖Photography✖Fashion D.
Travel✖Photography✖Fashion D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didnt block the sun but it help with protectingnit from heat and flat ironing but i dont think that its good for curly hair becouse its realy thin
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto es lo máximo cuando lo uso el cabello me queda perfecto. No había nunca conseguido algo como esto. LO MÁXIMO
Maleek S.
Maleek S.
I wan't this product for tested and give the informations in my instagram to my 38.324k followerrrrrrrs
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for all hair types?
Ruzzy G.