Rita Hazan Lock + Block Protective Spray

by Rita Hazan

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry, weightless mist that locks in color and style, blocks out humidity and UV rays, and protects from premature color fading. Key benefits: - Protects color - Shields environmental aggressors - Provides instant, invisible protection If you want to know more…This multitasking spray is the perfect final step of your hair styling routine and provides instant, invisible protection-never disrupting your hair style. Hair-nourishing vitamins provide an extra dose of antioxidants and shine for smooth, healthy-looking hair. And it's great for protecting from harmful UV rays and humidity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of sodium chloride.

Is it good for all hair types?
What's this for???
Start your review of Rita Hazan Lock + Block Protective Spray!
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
Cross a frizz-blocking mist with a UV protectant, leave-in conditioner, and a medium-hold hairspray, and you get one amazing product
Amanda W.
This stuff is amazing! I love spraying it on my hair when it's wet or dry! The UV protection is a must when I'm at the pool, beach, outside for a long time, etc. Helps with frizz and humidity! I bought mine from Amazon and just a little spritz goes a long way!
Sydney V.
Thomasville, GA
I really liked this product. I use heat on my hair almost everyday so protectants are important! This is so light weight and doesn't make my hair stiff or greasy! I really feel a difference when I use it!
Caitlyn S.
I love this makeup. Its lightweight and doesn't sweat off. It gives my makeup that airbrushed look that I love.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH
This has been very beneficial for all my beach days this summer! Very clean feeling and not sticky like the others! I have thin hair and this helped add some volume and I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quick fix
sophia B.
Torrance
I like this hair sparay. It keeps my haur in place and it doesnt get frizzy but its not favorite. It doesnt last long
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,505 reviews
Good product it does what it says and works well. When I'm done doing my hair I spray this and it keeps it in place. It takes the frizz and gives a nice sheen.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
This product is very useful when my hair gets frizzy and wont style the way I want it to. I use it especially after a beach day and it really gives a quick and beautiful fix to my hair.
I also love the fact that my hair stays in place throught the day after using this and it has some good volume too.

Travel✖Photography✖Fashion D.
It didnt block the sun but it help with protectingnit from heat and flat ironing but i dont think that its good for curly hair becouse its realy thin
Melanie S.
Este producto es lo máximo cuando lo uso el cabello me queda perfecto. No había nunca conseguido algo como esto. LO MÁXIMO