BY RIT

RIT-Liquid Dye. Dye clothing and accessories, rejuvenate old garments, coordinate home decor, hide laundry accidents and more. Pre-dissolved liquid is also great as a stain on unfinished wood and wicker, or use to stencil or antique. Works on silk & dried floral, nylon and plastic, or even golf balls. This package contains one 8oz bottle. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Olivia B.
I got some of these lady year to use for family fun night, we were dying shirts. they are excellent at dying, but do eventually bleed amd fade. my stones tie dye shirt I refuse to wash anymore because it will bleed and it went from dark blue and red to a light pink and light blue. ... and I waited months before we wore them, and so I washed them right before we wore them. so I dyed them, dried them, then waited MONTHS to wear them, and washed and then they slowly started fading.
Lucy E.
Easy instructions to followed I used in a pair of already blue jeans that were fading and they came out great
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Decorator Expert
I tye dye clothes all the time with these dyes, easy to use and very effective! Not badly priced either.
Faith A.
Goldsboro, NC
I love rit dye! I actually have a few colors of it. I dyed a ton of cheesecloth for newborn pictures. It was nice to customize the shade I wanted out of one color
Kristi S.
Perryville, MO
Good color, easy to use product. Colors stay and get darker the longer the fabric soaks.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I used Rit dye for a dress for a wedding and it turned out perfect! It was a beautiful shade of green and I got so many complements!
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Rit makes a good dye. Easy to use. The color comes out great if you follow the directions.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
We always used these dyes in girl scouts to make our shirts! They work really well when tyedyeing also. The colors are nice and bright and don't fade too quickly.
Heather d.
I have used these in every color. If a shirt fades I dye it. I have changed the color of so many things in my house for cheap. I recommend this product highly also recommend washing at least 3 times alone afterwards.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Great dye!! The clothes Get the exact color and is easy to work with. Can't wait to try different colors. I highly recommend this