Rishi Tea Organic Pu-erh Ginger Loose Tea, 3.8-Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brandye R.

BY RISHI TEA

Rishi Tea - Pu-erh Ginger Organic Loose Leaf Pu-erh Tea - 3 oz. Rishi Tea Pu-erh Ginger Organic Loose Leaf Pu-erh Tea is robust and invigorating with zesty ginger and hints of citrus. Centuries ago, the ancient tea cultures of Yunnan and Southeast Asia... see more...

Andrea w.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sharp ginger and mellow, aged pu-erh. This is a staple in my pantry and in my heart. It calms the nerves, settles the stomach, and is perfect for cuddling. They don't sell this in the tin anymore; but it is still in a fresh sealed bag. And if you've been buying it already, then you already have a tin to put it in!
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
I love this tea because I love the nutritional value that ginger has! I enjoy it every evening.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Foodie Expert
I drink ginger tea regularly and this tea is awesome! I wish it came in bigger packages :)
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Foodie Expert
I drink ginger tea every day, and this specific brand does it right. The consistency is there and it is totally organic. I love making face masks from the tea bags when I am done drinking my tea. It leaves my skin beautiful, soft, and hydrated. I definitely recommend drink ginger tea ladies.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Foodie Expert
I like ginger tea and this one is my favorite... ginger is used to be very good for health
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Where do you guys buy this?