Rishi Tea
Rishi Tea, Japanese Green Tea Latte Mix, Sweet Matcha, 44 oz (pack of 6)

Rishi Tea, Japanese Green Tea Latte Mix, Sweet Matcha, 4.4 oz (pack of 6)

by Rishi Tea

Rishi Tea, Japanese Green Tea Latte Mix, Sweet Matcha, 4.4 oz (pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rishi Tea, Japanese Green Tea Latte Mix, Sweet Matcha, 4.4 oz (pack of 6)!
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
Review for: Rishi Tea, Japanese Green Tea Latte Mix, Sweet Matcha, 4.4 oz (pack of 1)
I've never tried matcha before trying this but I'd heard good things about it as a kind of alternative caffeine source instead of coffee. So this is the brand I decided to try for the first time, and I'm really happy with it! It tastes great no matter what I mix it with, and even mixed with just water it's not bad! Definitely prefer this to coffee now as my daily source of caffeine :)

Beauty Blog: beautybb.me /// Makeup/Beauty insta: @beautybbme /// Personal insta: @yoursecondthought /// I follow back if asked; DMs are always open! ///

Looking for your answer?