Rishi Tea Gift Set uploaded by Shronda S.Rishi Tea Gift Set uploaded by Shronda S.

BY RISHI TEA

Treat yourself to a little more green with a Sweet Matcha latte. Enjoy authentic Japanese matcha combined with pure cane sugar for easy blending into your favorite matcha drinks. see more...

Sarah B.
Green Tea; Sweet Matcha , 3 Pack, of 4.4oz boxes
This is my favorite so far for matcha lattes! Whisk it together using Ryu Mei Japanese Chasen (Matcha Whisk) [120] and warm cashew milk for a seriously delicious drink. It’s perfect for a little bit of caffeine later in the day when coffee would be too much.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet sweet delicious matcha. By far the best Japanese green tea latte 🍵 mix I’ve tried. It is not bitter and not too sweet. It isn’t too expensive either found it at Bed Bath and Beyond, can’t wait to buy some more.
Christian g.
knox, pa
YES! The product photos added by other users are more accurate than the picture provided on the site.  I have purchased this product 10+ times.  My family is huge on matcha and I love this as a nice treat for myself and for my children.  We always have unsweetened matcha on hand, but this sweetened version is tasty and makes it easy to make a quick drink.  We drink it hot and cold, with milk, soy milk, almond milk, flax milk and much more.  Anyway we serve it, it still is good.  No additional sweetener is needed as this is perfect as is. I always use the recommended amount of matcha and find my drink comes out perfect every time.  I am inspired and will now go make myself some of this....no need for a green tea latte at Starbucks!
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Oh my gosh I'm OBSESSED. I want this every night. This powder has such a fantastic sweet matcha flavor. And it blends really well into a drink. It doesn't leave clumps of powder in the drink like many others do. Highly recommend if you love matcha. This makes me so happy.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
If you love Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccinos and lattes, give this Matcha a try. You can buy it on Amazon for less than $8 and it tastes very similar to the Tazo Sweet Matcha that Starbucks uses. Matcha is very expensive, and this one is decent quality and you get a lot for the price.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is so yummy if you are a fan a matcha lattes. Sometimes I add a little vanilla also. I know this contains sugar, but it is so good. Matcha is very expensive, but you can get about 6 large drinks with this. It's cheaper than Starbucks. You can purchase at World Market. Rishi tea is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, my home town.
Miranda M.
Yesterday, I consumed a half gallon of milk and an entire box of the Rishi sweet matcha. If you like green tea lattes or the Häagen-Dazs Green Tea flavor, this is going to be right up your alley. It's delicious. I was able to locate it at a local World Market and I'm going back for more today.
Shronda S.
Absolutely love this latte mix! Great to have when I can get to a local cafe and mixes great with almond milk! It's sweet buy not overtly sweet.
Katie L.
This is so yummy and already sweetened. Just add milk and such a tasty treat! You can also mix it with vanilla ice cream
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
My brother is in love with these and he makes them every morning! and also it's a great gift idea!!