Rishi Tea
Everyday Matcha Organic Culinary Grade Greed Tea

Rishi Tea Everyday Matcha Organic Culinary Grade Greed Tea

by Rishi Tea

Everyday Matcha Organic Culinary Grade Greed Tea 1.76 Ounces Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rishi Tea Everyday Matcha Organic Culinary Grade Greed Tea!
Cincinnati, OH
Rishi Tea Everyday Matcha Organic Culinary Grade Greed Tea uploaded by Beth T.
My daily iced matcha wouldn't be so tasty if it wasn't made with Rishi Tea Everyday Matcha Organic Culinary Grade Greed Tea . I make mine with almond milk and a little bit of French vanilla creamer, and it's so yummy! I feel so much better drinking this instead of my previous 2-3 cans of Coke per day. Because it's still warm to hot here, I'm drinking it on ice, but when the weather turns cold, I'm going to try it warm. I can't wait! I would definitely recommend this to those who like matcha, but prefer it on the sweet side.
Knox, PA
Found this product at whole foods and I used it up within 2 weeks because I loved it so much. This was a great change up from my normal matcha routine where I Use my bamboo whisk. I like to add a little sweetener to my matcha so this was nice to have it already sweetened. I found this tasted good, the color quality was great, and it mixed so well!
Issaquah, WA
I absolutely love this matcha! I drink it with soy milk, and I love that it has a little bit of sweetness to it that works well for lattes! It is not too expensive, and it is definitely worth the price! I would recommend to anyone who likes matcha in the morning! So yummy!
Hanover Park, IL
I can say Rishi stands behind their name, I love ALL their teas, but especially the Matcha. I noticed it's slightly sweetened, which is okay with me. I drink mine with a big glass of cold water, or sometimes Coconut Milk. I seem to find this one in the tea aisle at Whole Foods. Rishi keep up the good work!
Chatswood
So I am a big fan of matcha. This powder is lightly sweetened. I drink this product pretty much every morning in coconut milk. It's about $9-$10 a box and available at my local World Market and grocery store. I buy a box pretty much every other week. I highly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?