BY RISHI

Rishi Tea was founded on the commitment to set the standard for quality and expand the awareness of tea and its rich, inspirational tradition. We offer superb loose-leaf Rishi chocolate tea imported directly from tea gardens across Asia, made according to ancient artisanal practices using organic cultivation techniques and Fair Trade standards. From our modest beginnings over ten years ago to becoming an established leader in the specialty tea market, our mission has never wavered. Rishi aspires to link the leaf at origin to its end result: a revitalizing cup of tea. Every Rishi tea has a unique flavor and style that reflects its origin, varietal, vintage and artisanal method of manufacture. Rishi’s connections to the origins of tea are integral to the sustainability of our quality. see more...

• Looks great! Anyone try it yet? Where did you buy it?1 Answers
  • Is expensive?1 Answers
  • This look great, what does it taste like? I want to give ...2 Answers
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS

I thought I saw Yerba Mate in there and I was right! There are other ingredients that seem to jump out at you when you first look at it…like how BIG the Pu-Erh is – and the coconut! When I looked at the ingredients I was surprised that Rishi included dandelion root…hummm…
Well as for the taste it’s not bad. It’s one of the better flavored Pu-Erh’s I have tried and I seem to prefer it to the other Rishi Pu-Erh attempts I have tried, too.Taste-wise:
It’s velvety and I can mostly taste the coconut and cocoa and vanilla. I can’t taste the pepper, really, and the dandelion root doesn’t really effect the overall taste – at least in my first attempt. The Yerba Mate Flavor is subtle but serves a purpose.
I can taste the cardamom more in the aftertaste, but not overly.
All-in-all this one surprised me and ended up being a surprise .
Ashleigh I.
I love chai tea and I love chocolate! So this is the perfect mix for me. It has just the right amount of chocolate and it's so creamy, its really good on those nights when i have a midnight sweet tooth but shouldnt be eating junk so i just have a cup of this and it hits the spot. It works for all occasions and seasons.
Steph B.
I absolutely love the flavor of this, even on its own. Typically I prepare it with a small amount of honey and milk. I tend to make gallons at a time so that I may enjoy the tea without having to prepare cup after cup.
Zulie D.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorites because it works so well even without milk. It is hearty and richly spiced enough to stand on its own, particularly with a long steep. The chocolate flavor is balanced by the earthiness of the pu-erh and yerba mate, with wonderful cinnamon and coconut undertones.
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
I got really excited when I read about this tea. As I started to brew it, it created an amazing chocolatey aroma. However, this tea doesn't taste like chocolate. The taste is okay, but the aroma itself is worh the money.
Sarah J.
Shorewood, WI
I tried this tea because I love chai as well as chocolate. I have to say, I was not a huge fan of the way it tasted. For me, it had such a different flavor than the concentrated chai. I did really love the container it came in because I can now reuse it for other loose tea I purchase.
Alejandra M.
Don't know what this is, but by the looks of the can and the name this has to be done pretty good chocolate, now I'm not a chocolate person but this I would try. looks interesting
Faye Y.
FT LAUDERDALE
I love the spiciness, and the flavor, it is like a spicy chocolate milk, especially if boiled with almond milk instead of regular milk! Love it! Better than any restaurant chai I'v ever had!
Jennifer M.
This is a delicious chai. The chocolate flavor doesn't overwhelm the chai, so it's a nicely balanced tea. I'm a big fan of Rishi teas and I appreciate their chai selection.
Kelly B.
NORMAN
I received this in my first green voxbox, and I used every bit of it and even ordered more. It has a really great flavor, with just the right hint of chocolate.
Tiffny E.
Bozeman, MT
Were can i get this? I love chai tea.
Sarah S.
Victoria, BC
Where does one buy this in Canada?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
This look great, what does it taste like? I want to give it a try.
Isis B.
Is expensive?
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
Looks great! Anyone try it yet? Where did you buy it?