BY RISE BAR

Rise Foods™ New Look.  Same Great Taste. Boomi Bar™ Hearty Chunks of Fruit & Nuts to Fuel Your Morning. All Natural. 6g Protein. 3g Fiber. Free of:  Gluten, GMOs, Preservatives, Dairy, Soy, Peanuts Certified Kosher NFC Gluten Free Guard Manufactured in a gluten-free, soy-free, peanut-free facility. 12 - 1.4 oz Bars ~ Net Wt 16.8oz Product of USA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
LaShara D.
These are my favorite on the go , go to breakfast bar they taste so good and could be stored in your pocket or purse, these bars are so flavorful and the variety of flavors will fit everyones personality,. l love my rise bars.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This is a great way to kick start your morning especially if you are on that weight loss journey I am a repeat consumer and do not regret it one bit it met my expectations of course I would recommend
Jennifer Y.
Risebar is a great easy on thr go breakfast bar. My kid and I love them and when I don't have time for breakfast this is what I eat
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
My favorite breakfast!! it is so practic and delicious!! I always eat this bars no matter what!! plus they are healthy
vanissa o.
Tasty, crunchy breakfast bar for on the go or in a rush, these can sit at the bottom of my purse without crumbling
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
These are delicious when I'm in a hurry these are great to eat to start your blessed day. Get at your local store
Lourdes R.
Great product when you don't have time to eat breakfast in table and you're in a hurry just grab one and go
katie m.
Silverhill, AL
Love these for on the go breakfast when I'm in a hurry! They get you full and are soooo yummy
Shelby H.
Kenton, TN
These are pretty good. They taste great. Very good breakfast bar to start the day off right.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
I like the breakfast bar because it is tasty and does not feel like you are eating cardboard
Christina W.
Chillicothe, OH
Calories?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Do you like this?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where can I buy these bars?
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
Is this worth buying is it expensive
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
Are these like a nut based Kind bar? Or like a granola bar?