BY RISE SHAVE FOAM

Rise Protein+ bar is designed to make good workouts great. Its a super clean formula that delivers a big protein boost with five ingredients or less. Rise Bar's new Sunflower Cinnamon bar contains sunflowers and plant based pea protein for a great flavor and 15g of protein and is completely vegan. Free Of: Gluten Preservatives GMOs Dairy Soy Peanuts Kosher Ingredients: Sunflower Butter* Coconut Nectar* Pea Protein Cinnamon* Vanilla Extract. * Organic Ingredient Country of origin: USA Gluten Free: Yes Dairy Free: Yes Yeast Free: Yes Wheat Free: Yes Vegan: Yes Kosher: Yes Size: 2.1 OZ Pack of: 12 Product Selling Unit: Case see more...

Barbara F.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love these bars the cinnamon sunflower is my favorite...my also enjoy the lemon
cashew .....the perfect pick me up when you need a little snack...very wholesome ingredients.....would definitely recommend to others...love these!
Madison L.
At first I was unsure about this product because I am not really a huge fan of protein bars. I received this in a subscription box called bright snack. I am so glad I decided to try it out. The flavor is absolutely amazing!