BY NINTENDO

Let your imagination soar in rise of the guardians: the video game as you play as one of the classic childhood legends, including: north (aka santa claus), tooth (aka the tooth fairy), bunnymund (aka the easter bunny), sandman, and jack frost. In this action-packed adventure game, each guardian has their own set of upgradable and extraordinary abilities that will help you take on the evil spirit "pitch" and his infectious nightmares. along the way, you'll unlock new powers and spellbinding special moves that will increase your character's strength and skills throughout the game, plus you can unleash cool team attacks with. see more...

JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Rise of the Guardians played on the Nintendo Wii is an okay game, Not the quality we've grown to expect from Nintendo. We love the concept of "Good" vs "Evil" because there is far too much of the "other" type games promoting evil and violence. The biggest disappointment in this game is the repetitiveness, video distortion and lagging. We love Nintendo products, but this one is far below the expectations and capability of Nintendo.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
The reason for the high review is simply the price. For a used game price this is a must play. Decent gameplay but it does get repetitive. For the price point it's worth trying.
keidy S.
I was bored in about ten minutes. The game is cute and the little walking eggs you can rescue are adorable, but the sayings are over and over and you fight one shadow after the next - over and over. It doesn't change up much at all. Easy enough for the young ones, but will they be entertained?
Candice C.
Perryville, MO
I played this game, and my daughter liked it, too. We actually got it about a year after the movie came out, but have enjoyed playing it.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Another game I purchased for my nephew, he loves it so much, this is one of his favorites.
Sethe N.
Montreal, QC
Okay so after watching the movie i just hd to try this game and let me give you my honest opinion, I LOVED IT soo much omg