RISE Nitro Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Paige W.RISE Nitro Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Paige W.

BY RISE BREWING CO

• Our coffee has 1.5x more caffeine than your standard cup of joe
  • Our coffee is 80% less acidic than normal hot brew coffee
  • Our state-of-the-art filtered water process makes our coffee taste clean and refreshing

member-d89a8
I actually tried the "Lemonade" cold brew of this brand of coffee and it is not good. The lemon is good but then the flavor of the coffee comes through and it tastes bitter and dirty. I had high hopes for this because I like to infuse different flavors into my own cold brewed  coffee but yikes this coffee is not complimentary to the lemon flavor.
Amy S.
Staff
Our office just got this coffee on tap and it is amazing! This cold brew is super smooth, low acid, slightly sweet, and full of flavor. It's a coffee you don't need to add anything to. Also, the caffeine levels are higher than your average cup of coffee so you'll feel buzzed pretty quickly. I admire that RISE also pays attention to the sourcing of their beans, supporting organic Peruvian coffee farms that fairly compensate their workers. I think they have limited distribution to major cities at the moment.
Rose C.
Cape Coral , FL
I don’t really like the nitro cold brews. They just have a weird off beer flavor. I love coffee and I hate beer so I don’t want my yummy coffee tasting like beer lol
Emily M.
I drink a lot of coffee concentrate because I use it as an ingredient in my breakfast protein shake. Sadly, the TJ's version is one of my least favorite because of the bitter taste. I normally like strong coffee flavor (I drink it black), but this cold brew is just too bitter. Keeping a few stars in the rating because it is sufficiently concentrated and a good value.
Paige W.
Deliciously smooth and less acidic than regular hot brewed coffees. Easy to drink and wonderful with any coffee additions you are accustomed to. Gives you that extra perk needed in the morning when regular coffee won't cut it!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a decent cold brew but nitro cold brew in general tastes kind of like chemicals to me. I prefer a flat iced coffee. :)
Choubaila M.
I love this! I'm not a huge coffee drinker - I usually only drink it as a treat to myself. As such, I don't own a coffee maker, and when I do want a coffee-based treat, I have to spend quite a bit at Starbucks or wherever. This solves that problem! One bottle lasts me quite a while (again, not a huge coffee drinker). I like to mix it with almond milk or chocolate almond milk, and it's like having an instant iced latte!
Alyeska K.
Valparaiso, IN
I've never seen this brand! Is it available to buy online?