BY RISE N SHINE

Dietary Supplement Helps to Boost Metabolism, Increase Energy, and Reduce Bloating Light n UP™ is a superior, all natural, weight loss formula filled with special ingredients that may promote weight loss by boosting metabolism, reducing bloating and increasing energy. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• How effective is this dietery supplement and does it have laxative?2 Answers
Teneshia T.
Lena , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I hope that it doesn't make you poop as much as some cleanses do. I need something gentle. I heard of some actually making your poop oily like (sorry for being gross)
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
I ve heard amazing things about this product! And would love to try it at some point! I could lose a few pounds!
Jennifer N.
As a new young mother after having my son I thought I was never going be able to loose weight again then I was introduced to the light'n up weight loss formula at first I thought it was going to be like the rest of the weight loss formulas but I gave it a try i can truly say I'm so happy with my results I'm not quite were I want to be but I'm finally noticing a difference :) this product is amazing truly recommend it give it a try I promise you will be happy with your results.
Maria C.
Hayward, CA
How effective is this dietery supplement and does it have laxative?