BY RISE BAR

Agave/Carobquick energy during or quick recovery after. Nutsfor sustained energy. Whey Protein Isolatesuperior protein for muscle recovery/growth. Free of: Gluten, Preservatives, GMOs, Soy, Peanuts + Kosher • Almonds, Agave, Carob Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Crisp Rice • Gluten Free • Kosher see more...

Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this protein bar! All natural, high quality ingredients with 17 grams of protein and long lasting energy. I've bought boxes of these multiple times when I can find them at a good price, which is my only grievance whatsoever - a little spendy, but worth it.
Madison L.
Review for: Bar more...
At first I was unsure about this because I am not really a fan of protein bars. I received this in a subscription box called bright snack. I really love the flavor a lot. It tastes so amazing! Everyone in my family is also in love with them
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
These are okay, not my favorite protein bars but I'll buy them if that's all that available. I do wish they weren't so pricey. Some of the flavors tend to be weird combinations too.

Walmart