Rise Bar Protein Bar Almond Honey Case of 12 2.1 oz uploaded by Toni H.

BY RISE BAR

Honeyquick energy during or quick recovery after. Nutsfor sustained energy. Whey Protein Isolatesuperior protein for muscle recovery/growth. FREE OF: GLUTEN, PRESERVATIVES, GMOS, SOY, PEANUTS + KOSHER • Almonds, Honey, Whey Protein Isolate • Gluten Free • Kosher see more...

Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I enjoy this brand of protein bars. I haven't tried this flavor yet, but I do have one sitting at home. I got two different flavors of rise bars in my monthly clean fit box and have only tried the chocolate coconut one. It is definitely filling and tastes great! There is no weird aftertaste. It is the perfect post-workout snack. Can't wait to try more flavors!
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
Recently won a giveaway in which I received not one, not two, but FOUR boxes of Rise protein bar goodness! I received two boxes of the regular flavors, and two of the vegan ones. I have to say, the vegan bars really hit the spot, texture and taste wise. I'm still not too keen on the regular bars, but my favorite would have to be the almond honey. The texture in this one is that of a typical protein bar, doughy and chewy, but it's packed with lots of almonds and the whey protein is practically tangible. It's a product that gives what it promises. However, I would not eat these as a snack as I would a granola bar, these are solely energy and protein bars for me. The taste and texture still miss the mark a tad for me to enjoy them as a guilt-free snack.
Alison O.
I love these! They don't have some crazy protein after-taste. They taste like the actual ingredients that are used. Can we talk about that - there's only THREE-FIVE ingredients in the entire bar! They are so clean! Also the texture is soft but not too soft. I can't wait to try other flavors.
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
These are SO GOOD! I was not expecting them to be as delicious and filling as they were. I usually am one to get hungry for lunch really early, even if i eat a filling breakfast. When i first tried these, I had just run 4 miles and had this with a banana afterwards for breakfast (7:30am). I thought it might hold me over for an hour or so, but I didn't get hungry again until after 12:30! Really impressive for a protein bar with only 3 ingredients. Great taste, great nutritional quality, and a great breakfast!
Toni H.
OMG, I recently purchased this protein bar as an alternative snack (I was so hungry). I could not have been more surprised. It was light and airy, very flavorful and all around delicious. I was a little hesitant because of the honey. Sometimes there is a lingering taste of honey in certain products and it is a major turn off for me. But this bar...I have been thinking about it all day. I am definitely looking to purchase in bulk so that I that I have it on hand.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
My husband was looking for a bar with a lot of protein that would be A great snack what we love about this bar is that it only has three ingredients and although it's a little chewy it is a great snack and protein serving. We ordered ours on Amazon but your local King supers or sprouts have them.
Holly  L.
Tampa, FL
SO GOOD!!! These are my go to meal replacement bars! They've become very popular in my local Whole Foods store and it's rare to find them in stock. Luckily I was able to find them on Amazon and set up a monthly recur subscription. I Highly recommend these protein bars over anything else on the market.
H C.
New York , NY
The product is fine. It gives you substance and there is a good energy boost. However, the texture and appearance is not the most appetizing.
It sort of reminds me of the bars Regina George ate during mean girls.
Cynthia H.
Waldron, AR
Love this!!!! It tastes great and it's really convenient for an on the go snack
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Which flavor is the best?