BY RISE BAR

Tapioca Syrup/Brown Rice Syrupa quick boost for hour one. Blended fruitto release smoothly for hour two. Nutssustained energy for hour three. FREE OF: GLUTEN, PRESERVATIVES, GMOS, DAIRY, SOY, PEANUTS + KOSHER AND 100% ORGANIC • Organic dates, organic almonds, organic coconut, organic apples, orgaic brown rice syrup, organic tapioca syrup, organic amaranth, organic raspberries, organic pomegranate, and sea salt • Gluten Free • Vegan • Kosher see more...

Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
Healthy ingredients and I absolutely love the taste. A lot of bars have high fructose corn syrup, which I avoid at all costs, but these don't and it makes them even more awesome. I wish I had more boxes!! I tell all my friends about them and we all end up snacking on them before the gym now.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
Love these they are so convenient for on the go when you don't want to stop and grab something unhealthy or after the gym. there flavors are awesome.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Gross i will never buy this again. Smells good but dont have a real taste to it. I hate the texture as well. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Healthy and great taste would definitely recommend it ! Taste fantastic ! Get a little bit of energy off your snack ,,,